OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by shpongled25

anyone know if that rerelease rumor of the DK's is true?

It has been confirmed.. gotta check with your local Footlocker though (get me a 12 and I will slide you a generous tip 
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by Nermindee

contemplating if i should copp the all stars or wait for the unconfirmed dark knights on the 20th... decisions smh...

can't go wrong with both.....just brown bag couple lunches here and there, cup-o-noodle evenings, tnt movie nights with the gf....you'll be good =)
lol welcome to niketalk haha... i'll with go with you to get the all-stars.

hehe fo sho man.....which one you wanna go to HOHLA or NTLA? we gotta go in the morning cuz i still have to head to work after the pick ups...hehe freakin Friday releases man...smh!

I don't think I will ever like Kobe. I can respect his talent,but not his overall attitude. I can appreciate the development of a performance sneaker that has transcended just about everyone's expectations. I love this shoe, 5 pairs and counting, but it doesn't mean I like Kobe anymore or less. All the Kobe lovers can can calm down and not misconstrue what I say as well.I am not starting an argument,simply saying I love the shoe and not the player they are designed for.

Bruce Lee's look good with the Away laces. If I get a pair, I'm going small oval black laces.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I don't think I will ever like Kobe. I can respect his talent,but not his overall attitude. I can appreciate the development of a performance sneaker that has transcended just about everyone's expectations. I love this shoe, 5 pairs and counting, but it doesn't mean I like Kobe anymore or less. All the Kobe lovers can can calm down and not misconstrue what I say as well.I am not starting an argument,simply saying I love the shoe and not the player they are designed for.
QFMFT!

lj12 wrote:
i love how kobe v's are "converting" people that hate kobe to fans haha i wonder if the vi's can end world hunger hahaha

LOLx1000000000
kobe v = great product
great product = craziness  

Originally Posted by Hugo

Some guy that was there traveled 3 times to get to HOH for the BL(2 hour drive each drive during the weekend) and left empty handed, i felt bad for him.  
nike has created a situation with HOH where the resellers are a necessary evil unfortunately. i live in orlando, so my only option for the bruce lee kobes = ebay. i paid $175 shipped. the guy that drove 6 hours and had nothing to show for it . . . if he'd gotten a pair he would have been paying $140 after tax. i'd much rather spend $35 than drive 6 hours and i didn't even have driving 6 hours as an option.

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

Originally Posted by jrjmd

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/dsc5371.jpg/

for those with hook-ups in manila try getting in touch with them, some stores still have the BLs as of now. some have chaos too...aways and WRB are all over the metro. hope we get the dark knights soon...
nice little collection man. mine is similar except i have the dark knights instead of the lees lol. lees coming soon though.

thanks dude, yeah we will be having our DKs soon too. and hopefully it wont be a limited thing or else lining up would be terrible...

Has anyone noticed on KB24.com under the Dark Knight section in the shop, it says that these "Shoes will never be made again".. any truth to this because if so, people are going to be very dissappointed.. am i the only one who noticed this??

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by jrjmd

switched laces too...love the BLs with the away laces...

welcome to the BL/away lace swap club
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

aww man, i wanna be part of the club too...but haven't copped the Aways yet...had to shift the funds to snag the limited edition CW....guess i better cop the Aways soon before these become scarce like the Chaos.

this here is what i dont get. his attitude? so u let the media brainwash you? or do you know kobe personally? i wont judge nobody because only god can judge someone and i sure wont judge somebody i dont know.

Look at michael jordan. The most dispicable human being in nba history. But also the greatest to ever play the game. so because the media didnt cover his wrong doings and he was a "pal" people didnt know what an %!! he was.

so now we have a board based on Jordan, a total @%*$ of a human.

point is? like the athlete for what he does on on the court or field not his personal life. dont let the media make your mind up for you.

98% of pro athletes cheat on their wives. so you hate 98% of athletes?

KOBE All Stars incoming in a couple hours on NDC....WHO knows with Nike?

The release dates are such a mess. HoH around the country doesn't even know when they are going to release them. They keep saying 2/12 or 2/13 or we might drop them when we get them.

It is making my head hurt to follow this around.

cbfpunch, thanks for the welcome. im glad i saw those who changed laces!
smile.gif

the aways are ok but not as nice as the BLs when swapped...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this here is what i dont get. his attitude? so u let the media brainwash you? or do you know kobe personally? i wont judge nobody because only god can judge someone and i sure wont judge somebody i dont know.

Look at michael jordan. The most dispicable human being in nba history. But also the greatest to ever play the game. so because the media didnt cover his wrong doings and he was a "pal" people didnt know what an %!! he was.

so now we have a board based on Jordan, a total @%*$ of a human.

point is? like the athlete for what he does on on the court or field not his personal life. dont let the media make your mind up for you.

98% of pro athletes cheat on their wives. so you hate 98% of athletes?

Perfect.  Well said.  Anyway, I love the shoe and the player.  Can't wait to wear my pairs when the rain is over.

e4916b1ac46575608ca24d00eb99f323038a0f3f.jpg
69536d771d8cc7906b877cee65838a4daf38f69c.jpg

My ID'd pair of Kobe V's
Review:  The first time I played in them they felt amazing.  The only thing that wasn't top quality (in my opinion) was the grip of the shoe.  The court was dirty, but I usually got great traction no matter what in my IV's.  I never slipped in the game, but when I was dunking afterward, I couldn't get great traction on my two footed plant.  Today I played in them again on a slightly cleaner court and they were A LOT better.  I think that once the rubber gets a little wear, the traction gets better....Overall they are awesome shoes, I feel like I am gliding up the court while playing in them and things just feel more effortless while wearing these shoes.  I will definitely be getting some more pairs!

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Anyone get a shipping conformation from kb24.com yet?????
Nope, probably by the end of the week. I heard they take a while to ship out their stuff

Back
Top Bottom