OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

eek.gif
eek.gif

Finally! Some real pictures of the All-stars. Not really feeling the 3M, but it's still a beautiful shoe.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

MY SPOT GOT THEY SHIPMENT OF KOBE ASGs!!!

Pics without flash please. 
mad.gif
 I want these things. I was hoping to grab them on NDC Thursday night with my giftcard. I ended up maxing out my giftcard on Motorsports. Nice pickups. 
smokin.gif

finally some pics. now not really feeling them lmao. need to see them in person now =o

those pics up there are great. and my sz is up there too...

has anybody taken pics with the red laces yet??

im thinkin bout getting the Nike red laces, anybody knw what sz is good for the Kobe V's??

imagine if it didnt bring that nasty 3m thing and it was all black!

*orgasm* lol jk

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

those pics up there are great. and my sz is up there too...

has anybody taken pics with the red laces yet??

im thinkin bout getting the Nike red laces, anybody knw what sz is good for the Kobe V's??

Get the Large.

I'm getting some asap too.

searchin4j's:

dope pic bro,
I want them!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

eastbays are supposed to ship out tomorrow too....

Nice Avatar....
I really hope this is true.  Also people quit with the attempts to buy and sell in this thread.

^^^ The toebox is not patent leather it is similar material to the other Kobe V's and searchin4j's that picture makes me want them even worse. I think I have a problem
frown.gif

to clear things up,

are the ASGs going to be available at Footlockers other than the ones in Dallas?
can we expect some FLs in Cali to get these in?

and does anyone have the SKU# for the Dark Knights?

Dark Knights SKU: 386429-001

Not sure if any Footlockers in Cali will be getting the ASG's. You should call your local store.

not sure how much the lees are going for on fleabay, but just custom the same colorways on id(not the same materials on the eyestay, nor exact colorway placement). I'll sharpie the four red claw marks for you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Recently a NTer hit me up asking if I can help him with a pair of Aways & Chaos because he cant find them anywhere..so I held both pairs since friday till today...he comes to my store expecting to pay retail, but I was more than welcome to give him my employee discount, so he was very happy got his kicks we chatted and everything was cool.....BAM 1 hour later he comes back & returns both kicks while I was on break. So im kinda mad due to the fact I was nice enough to hold pairs & even give him my discount..he texts me saying we didnt want them he was gonna wait till the go 50% off & got the nerves to ask me I he can use my dicount when the 50% hits....this is why I dont lend a hand to help sometimes...if you reading this playboy plzz post because I kept ya name out of this post but if you wanna put yaself on blast go right ahead.
wow.  i can't even believe that happened to you
frown.gif
.  if it were me, i would be grateful that i got the shoes on hold and under retail on top of that.  some people are just idiots and have a sense of entitlement.

Back
Top Bottom