OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

dam with all these pics of the all stars eastbay cant ship my pair soon enough, i hope they do ship tomorrow, wouldnt expect them any earlier than next friday

glad to be of help with the ASGs at fox hills mall, i was the one that gave the heads up
wink.gif

Lovin all the pics of the ASGs! Can't wait for Eastbay to come through!

Tried calling Eastbay so they can upgrade my shipping and they said no dice since all back ordered items are shipped "standard" with 6-8 business days
frown.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Bruce Lees are out the door today...check your paypal email addresses if you got one from me..or two ...or three

UP Next...ASG Kobe V's
Do you have Bruce Lees or ASG in 8.5?
if yes would ship them to Iceland?

Cant wait for Eastbay to ship my pair of ASG's. Im feeling them just as much as the DK's, but red is my favorite color so Im a lil bias there, lol.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Tried calling Eastbay so they can upgrade my shipping and they said no dice since all back ordered items are shipped "standard" with 6-8 business days
frown.gif
Really? When I placed my order I asked the rep to uprgrade the shipping and he did. I know I was charged for it because he gave me one total and then the new total with faster shipping. They better not have charged me for something they aren't going to provide

ASGs looking great in all the pics. I just took off work to go to NTSF, called them and they said they were going to do a raffle at 2:00. Turned right back around....can't stand raffles, lines, etc.
Just wanted to walk in and buy my size on a Tues. afternoon. Oh well, now I'm going to have to buy something off ebay to compensate. lol

Yeah was just there, ntsf and their damn raffles. Haven't entered a raffle before, I'll see what luck I have....

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

frown.gif
Really? When I placed my order I asked the rep to uprgrade the shipping and he did. I know I was charged for it because he gave me one total and then the new total with faster shipping. They better not have charged me for something they aren't going to provide

Yep, I called to switch my debit card to a CC with rewards and asked about it and they said that they can't upgrade the shipping since they can't guarantee when the item will arrive or some BS like that. I'll try calling again in about an hour or so.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Yeah was just there, ntsf and their damn raffles. Haven't entered a raffle before, I'll see what luck I have....

Bro, keep me posted on how it turns out.  

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

frown.gif

Yep, I called to switch my debit card to a CC with rewards and asked about it and they said that they can't upgrade the shipping since they can't guarantee when the item will arrive or some BS like that. I'll try calling again in about an hour or so.
I have mine set up with next day air, when I talked to them yesterday the rep said I should receive mine on Thursday.

ugh, I guess it's my luck but I still can't upgrade shipping on back ordered items. DAMN! I was in too much of a hurry to buy the shoes and didn't notice the shipping until it was too late. blah

Back
Top Bottom