OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

HOH Houston has them, just copped mine.

No, I don't know how many they have left or what sizes they have. I think I was the first to buy pairs.

I ordered mine of footlocker.com so do you guys think they will ship around the same time as eastbay? I did the faster shipping option also

CHANGE OF HEART, CAN I GET SOME HELP WITH A SIZE 10 IN THE ASG'S??? IM IN SOCAL AND I DONT WANNA DRIVE ANOTHER HOUR FOR THE SHOES

Anyone with a size 12, i could maybe do a meetup at Cherry Hill HOH's. I would pick up a pair on saturday but i dont think they'll be around then

king x b
you are the man bro!!
appreciate the help bro
got mine
smile.gif

waiting on my lee's

do I make the 2 hour trip starting at 5pm to go to HOH Chi in 8+ inches of snow for these?  damn the snow, I dont mind the normal 45 mins or so, but this will be crazy

Oh man! my Fiance surprised me at work with these!!! man Imma have to make it up to her this weekend......oh man freakin awesome!!

Originally Posted by j3d10

Oh man! my Fiance surprised me at work with these!!! man Imma have to make it up to her this weekend......oh man freakin awesome!!

You better give her that 12 play

roll.gif
never wear them wrote:

Originally Posted by j3d10

You better give her that 12 play

4real!!! lol.....Nice bro!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

A complete shot in the dark, but is it possible NIKE "held back" shipments now that it appears Kobe may not play in the ASG?  I don't know, I mean, it would have seemed these would have hit NDC by now based on NTowns getting them and such, but there is no sign, and I don't know why they would wait to online drop now that their retail stores have already released them.  Something is very fishy.  I doubt I will get to the bottom of it, but I would like to.  Anyone with any related info, please feel free to share.  I am out of pocket for an hour or so to go shovel 10 in of snow.
mad.gif

nike wouldnt hold any shipments back for that reason.  they care about making money and will sell every pair they made

Just picked up my all stars from NTSF. Love them! There weren't that many people there, so it was an easy cop. They said they were going to do a raffle, but didn't because there were plenty of sizes for everyone. They only had one 11.5 though, but everyone was able to just walk in and out pretty much. Gonna play in mine right now.

Deion- thanks for setting me straight- wth was I thinking.  CASH = King.  Who I am kidding to think that Nike would consider anything more or less than their bottom line-
laugh.gif
  As evidenced by the draft day fiasco last year, and the too numerous to remember shoddy retros in the last 5 years- some of which should have never made the cut to be sold.   Such is the life of being a shoehead though.  Gotta take the good with the bad.  On a lighter note,  after seeing pics, I definitely like the ASGs, but can certainly live without.  If the alledged DK re-release goes down, gives me one more reason to double up.

Back
Top Bottom