OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by bc60997

Just got home from our new HoH in Dallas, can't believe we have 2 now..
frown.gif
  They got a bunch of All-Stars and some other stuff.

I must say that pictures do not do the All-Stars or Bruce Lees justice...

Do you think they have lots of pairs? I'm thinking of asking a buddy of mine to pick up a pair for me
eek.gif

Originally Posted by superman1007

So I picked up my asg kobes today from hoh cherry hill..and now I'm back home and wanted to try them on..and is it me or are the asg a lil more snug then the other Kobe v's?

i felt that too.. could be that i was wearing nba socks though. i have 11's in both the DK's & BL's only cause they didin't have my size. going a half size up does feel like there is too much toe room for the V's.  I had to go a half size up for the IV's and they felt perfect. 

This is the only reason i hate doin !@% for ppl, especially random ppl......
"Bro, "need" to pass on the asg. My wife surprised me with a pair"
u dont "need" to pass, u need to make up ur damn mind!!!! This text doesnt make sense that u need, bs!
U go out ur way to help someone out n that person does the favor n bam! I dont want it anymore, den he texts me again saying sorry bre be patient, get the f outta here!!!! Come with a better excuse n say, my bad bro but my wife came out of no where n bought a pair! I know damn well that ur lying, n karmas a b***h, the whole time he was texting me, bro u got my size? Are they there? U still there, have they come yet? Ill meet u up later wen i get off, dont worry bro i got u!
Next time if i hvent dealt woth u b4 dont come knocking!!!! Cuz aint no one home!!!!

pimp.gif
K I N G x B wrote:

This is the only reason i hate doin !@% for ppl, especially random ppl......
"Bro, "need" to pass on the asg. My wife surprised me with a pair"
u dont "need" to pass, u need to make up ur damn mind!!!! This text doesnt make sense that u need, bs!
U go out ur way to help someone out n that person does the favor n bam! I dont want it anymore, den he texts me again saying sorry bre be patient, get the f outta here!!!! Come with a better excuse n say, my bad bro but my wife came out of no where n bought a pair! I know damn well that ur lying, n karmas a b***h, the whole time he was texting me, bro u got my size? Are they there? U still there, have they come yet? Ill meet u up later wen i get off, dont worry bro i got u!
Next time if i hvent dealt woth u b4 dont come knocking!!!! Cuz aint no one home!!!!
U already know!!!! Fellas cmon na... if the man is gracious enough to help ya out for the price he is at least have your $$$ or paypal ready!!!   Thanx again bro!!!
pimp.gif

Oh yea now i have an extra 10....
So i have a size 13 n 10 if anyone wants them
text me at 714-718-5936 asap!!!!

^^that sucks KingxB...wish you had a 10.5, You in Huntington? I used to live around there for a while.

It's great that people are willing to do pick-ups for people. It sux that they can be taken advantage of for doing a good thing. I would think that you should just make a post saying you are doing pick ups and then have the people that want them and confirm with you write a post saying they are in. This way people will know who not to deal with.

dam King that's some messed up $=!T right there! Sorry to hear that happend to you bro

definitely sucks when good people are screwed over.
i'm sorry to hear that king.

so the asgs are supposed to be on ndc this weekend?

Yea i feel u but i made the decision last meet n was posting right wen i was walking out the door, i did it cuz have a fellow nt'er looking for the dirty del sols n found them n has them on hold for me in the philippines, n i thought it would be nice to help out to

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

No prob bballinkid thanks for the gesture fellas

Damn B,

it aint take me but 45 minutes to head out there bro!
Thanks for taking care of me my bro!

Appreciated...
I told you earlier, the circle is small..
only a handful of characters I know I can TRUST with sending payment on here.

they know who they are
pimp.gif

King: It's people like you that keep the game real. But don't take the privilege away from the real heads... good luck with you're 10. Hope the guy realizes that what comes around, goes around.

How long is the typical ground shipping from eastbay? If it gets shipped tomorrow, do I have a realistic chance in getting them by next thursday?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's great that people are willing to do pick-ups for people. It sux that they can be taken advantage of for doing a good thing. I would think that you should just make a post saying you are doing pick ups and then have the people that want them and confirm with you write a post saying they are in. This way people will know who not to deal with.

If I'm going to bother someone with the trouble of finding me a pair of shoes, I would paypal them first so he knows he won't be burned.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Damn B,

Appreciated...

they know who they are
pimp.gif

V1nsanity your right!! havent had the pleasure of doing a transaction wit you but I see ya on here all the time and just know your a reliable buyer and seller!Big Ups to you also Bro!!!
pimp.gif
!You and the couple other guys that know who they are I would only deal with!! Now King X B is added to that list and hope he's added me with our first transaction I made wit him 2day!! Easy communication fast paypal!! nothing more to ask for!!!!! Perfect!!!! ! 

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Damn B,

Appreciated...

they know who they are
pimp.gif

V1nsanity your right!! havent had the pleasure of doing a transaction wit you but I see ya on here all the time and just know your a reliable buyer and seller!Big Ups to you also Bro!!!
pimp.gif
!You and the couple other guys that know who they are I would only deal with!! Now King X B is added to that list and hope he's added me with our first transaction I made wit him 2day!! Easy communication fast paypal!! nothing more to ask for!!!!! Perfect!!!! ! 

Thank you bro,
I try... I can't get around as fast and as far as King sometimes due to I have my little girl, and I know she aint trying to be on shoe hunts all day, but when I can...
I reach out to help, 
and I try, and as a buyer... I'm serious if the price is right! lol.

Thanks again.

I'll be in touch with you!

Back
Top Bottom