OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

For all the bay area heads footlocker serramonte will be getting the asg's this saturday. I don't know how many pairs they are getting in, but hopefully those who didn't get a chance to cop can get theirs.

Only help the ones you know you can trust, and that you keep contact with. I can't trust a random person without them paypalling me half the cost. Good faith son, keep the ball in your court with randoms!

Originally Posted by mikeyzm

hw much u selling d DKs? bruce lee's? size 12.... tnx....
Post #2 is also a fail.

And yes nystatenisland I have been dealing with this all day in PM's....and now back to the Kobe V

I assume that the ASG's are going to start popping up all around the country @ select stores throughout the week and into Saturday.

I wish Oregon got exclusives >L<.
I just need to wait til the get posted onto NDC
Because swoosh won't even matter
they won't be discounted

It just sucks when there isn't much time for all the paypal etc...you need to get the kicks NOW, because if you wait you'll miss out. That's all BJ was doing...helping out and dude #!!%% him over...now he's out the $$ he paid for em...I'm sure he can get rid of em one way or another...but that's not the point.

If it was me...I'd have to take the L (kinda) and just end up with 2 pairs...I'd have to get rid of the other one since I asked...dudes need to grow up...if you ask for help...and it turns out you don't need it...let the dude offerin help know asap...if its too late...then keep the shoes you asked about...flip em...return em...whatever.

Big ups to all helping out in here...just be careful who and how you deal with some of these random dudes.

man imma pull the trigger on the bl's on ebay 208 from asia =[ i dont trust international but i need these so bad......

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

This is the only reason i hate doin !@% for ppl, especially random ppl......
"Bro, "need" to pass on the asg. My wife surprised me with a pair"
u dont "need" to pass, u need to make up ur damn mind!!!! This text doesnt make sense that u need, bs!
U go out ur way to help someone out n that person does the favor n bam! I dont want it anymore, den he texts me again saying sorry bre be patient, get the f outta here!!!! Come with a better excuse n say, my bad bro but my wife came out of no where n bought a pair! I know damn well that ur lying, n karmas a b***h, the whole time he was texting me, bro u got my size? Are they there? U still there, have they come yet? Ill meet u up later wen i get off, dont worry bro i got u!
Next time if i hvent dealt woth u b4 dont come knocking!!!! Cuz aint no one home!!!!
B, it's awful that you had to go through a situation like that and I hope this one incident doesn't discourage you from helping out folks that would really appreciate it in the future.

Now, if I was the guy I would have kept my word and taken the pair even though his girl had already bought him a pair.  I think he should of at least given you a tip for all your troubles.
Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

only a handful of characters I know I can TRUST with sending payment on here.

they know who they are
pimp.gif

Quoted for truth!

Solereper is legit...I've dealt with him on the other site with no problems.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

This is the only reason i hate doin !@% for ppl, especially random ppl......
"Bro, "need" to pass on the asg. My wife surprised me with a pair"
u dont "need" to pass, u need to make up ur damn mind!!!! This text doesnt make sense that u need, bs!
U go out ur way to help someone out n that person does the favor n bam! I dont want it anymore, den he texts me again saying sorry bre be patient, get the f outta here!!!! Come with a better excuse n say, my bad bro but my wife came out of no where n bought a pair! I know damn well that ur lying, n karmas a b***h, the whole time he was texting me, bro u got my size? Are they there? U still there, have they come yet? Ill meet u up later wen i get off, dont worry bro i got u!
Next time if i hvent dealt woth u b4 dont come knocking!!!! Cuz aint no one home!!!!
Sorry that you had to learn this way but now you see why a LOT of ppl (myself included) only hook up ppl they know now... Because 8 times out of 10 when you try to help someone on here, YOU GET BURNED! Either they "bought the shoe from "Eastbay" already', their "girlfriend bought it for em", or they want you to hold it for them until a later date but didnt tell you before you bought the shoes especially when they had the chance in between the 50 texts they sent you seeing if you got the shoe yet... SMH, and of course I forgot the ones that want you to buy the shoes and ship it to them for exactly Retail and forget about TAX, SHIPPING, PAYPAL FEES AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE A LIL BIT OF GAS...
Why should I have to stomach these fees? Oh yeah. I remember BECAUSE IM SANTA!!!

PERFECT!! I'll keep my chimney clear for you!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i went to hohla and copped mine..im glad that i ended up getting them, i put them on when i got home and love them to death!! i need those dk's though! hopefully 2/20!!!

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

anybody got info on the backordered pairs on eastbay for the ASG's??

I'd like to know the same. They supposed to ship tomorrow?
A rep told me yesterday that they would be shipped out tomorrow, if he knows what he is talking about is yet to be seen.

At first I didn't like the ASG but they have grown on me
smh.gif
If they are around this weekend will get them.

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

anybody got info on the backordered pairs on eastbay for the ASG's??

I'd like to know the same. They supposed to ship tomorrow?
i called yesterday and they said they would be shipping 2/10

To those of you who got the red "save lives" laces for the BLs, what length did you get? I was thinking the 120cm ones but I wanted to be sure. Thanks.

sick.gif
at all the people on Craigslist selling Bruce Lee's (and ASGs W T F ???) for $200+... shame on you!! I hope all ya'll are reading this (and I know some do because you post your Niketalk tag in the pics) and I hope that the $50+ increase gets lost somewhere down the road.

Back
Top Bottom