OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

just completed my trifecta!!!!!!
9rkehi.jpg
im lovin the ASG's!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, anyone else notice that on the sole of the Chaos, DKs, Allstars, and the Lee, that all three has the red color block on the sole? (Don't know what to call it lol) Perhaps indicating limited gr and Urban CW?

why is there a constant "lebron" vs "kobe" comparison going on?....
am I missing something?....

we can all agree that KB shoes are better performance rated..., right?

Originally Posted by kobe8is

say i pay $220 for the Lee´s and $50 for shipping to Iceland = $270 + $50 for customs = $320!
grin.gif

Someone help this brother out!  He's in ICELAND!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I know these dudes are super lame! I understand the d-riding but the hating is just plain stupid.

Dang it. Missed the kb24.com release. Stepped out of my office for a meeting for 20 minutes and come back and missed it. Why does nike release on work days? Do they think unemployed people are the ones buying the kicks?

I agree...some people like to stir up things I guess

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I know these dudes are super lame! I understand the d-riding but the hating is just plain stupid.
he put the block up.. i asked. plain and simple. you dont like it.. dont look at it.. move on.. on to the next.
nobody is d-riding

More Hornets pics from Nicekicks:

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-7.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Charlotte Hornets"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-8.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-6.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-4.jpg

Exactly...I am not hating on anyone. I live in Cleveland and rock the Kobe's, but to call LBJ names and that people are all on his jock due to constructive criticism of someone's SHOE is sad. If I thought the LBJ shoe was better, I would wear them. The fact that Kobe or Lebron's name is attached to a shoe gets people crazy if you do not like or critique their shoe. If the Kobe V was LBJ's shoe, I would wear it, if the Kobe V shoe was Durrant's shoe, I would wear them.

I really could care less who "reps" the shoe. I like it for what it is. Some feel they need to call LBJ names: knock yourself out! Everyone is tough on forums...silly to me.

hornets looking niceeee.
Im hearing that we might be getting Dukes, USC's, Lower Merions, etc. March in time for March Madness. Ill keep you guys updated.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

he put the block up.. i asked. plain and simple. you dont like it.. dont look at it.. move on.. on to the next.
nobody is d-riding

We are over it...just jabbing at eachother at this point.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Exactly...I am not hating on anyone. I live in Cleveland and rock the Kobe's, but to call LBJ names and that people are all on his jock due to constructive criticism of someone's SHOE is sad. If I thought the LBJ shoe was better, I would wear them. The fact that Kobe or Lebron's name is attached to a shoe gets people crazy if you do not like or critique their shoe. If the Kobe V was LBJ's shoe, I would wear it, if the Kobe V shoe was Durrant's shoe, I would wear them.

I really could care less who "reps" the shoe. I like it for what it is. Some feel they need to call LBJ names: knock yourself out! Everyone is tough on forums...silly to me.

If thats directed to me.. who's being tough? I can call him whatever I please. Dont read my post if you dont like it. Nobody is being tough, Im the same way here as I am off a computer. You dont know me, so dont act like you do. I got Lebrons too, mostly HOH ones or the ones I like, but I can call him whatever I feel. Your nobodys mom, esp. not mine.... so dont try and tell me or suggest to me what to and what not to say., Im grown. That goes to WHOEVER got a problem.

fromm an owner of both shoes (cant say the same for most, either kobe or lebron), i can without hesitation say KOBE V >>> Lebron Vii

but in terms of player= Lebron >>> Kobe. 

Lebron didnt just get the torch passed to him this season, he SNATCHED it! "Gimme that shizzzzzzzz KOB"
happy.gif

Come on guys. Lets squash the Kobe vs Lebron battle. At the end of the day its Kobe 4 Lebron 0. No need for us to get all heated in here over it. I think chipinski is bein a stand up guy and tryin to diffuse the battle so lets just talk shoes again. We can have that battle again come playoff time.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by drchipinski

If thats directed to me.. who's being tough? I can call him whatever I please. Dont read my post if you dont like it. Nobody is being tough, Im the same way here as I am off a computer. You dont know me, so dont act like you do. I got Lebrons too, mostly HOH ones or the ones I like, but I can call him whatever I feel. Your nobodys mom, esp. not mine.... so dont try and tell me or suggest to me what to and what not to say., Im grown. That goes to WHOEVER got a problem.

My man you have got a quick trigger finger. It was NOT directed at you. Relax.

I didn't mean to stir up both of you again, I just think one of you has to finally say "I'm not responding"....

I saw KB24 have the ASG's.....reloaded and everything was gone....
so maybe the NT effect happened marley?

or they had really low quantities......
but don't fret, aren't they gonna be in FTL's this weekend?

Originally Posted by marley

Come on guys. Lets squash the Kobe vs Lebron battle. At the end of the day its Kobe 4 Lebron 0. No need for us to get all heated in here over it. I think chipinski is bein a stand up guy and tryin to diffuse the battle so lets just talk shoes again. We can have that battle again come playoff time.

I am...I do not get that worked up over a basketball shoe I play in. I do not care who everyone thinks is a better player. I grew up as a Bird and then Jordan fan. MJ is my favorite of all time, but I don't play in his shoes either.....I am all about perfromance and looks.

Back
Top Bottom