OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

regarding scuffs, are they just surface or actually scrapes.  I have found baby wipes to work pretty will for just ordinary scuffs.  Perhaps I am not as hard on my shoes as some of you all. 

anyone got a line on a 12 ASG? Just called footlocker serramonte and stonestown, and they both siad they weren't getting them. HoH exclusive, and some Niketowns i guess...any help?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

regarding scuffs, are they just surface or actually scrapes.  I have found baby wipes to work pretty will for just ordinary scuffs.  Perhaps I am not as hard on my shoes as some of you all. 

It isn't me....it is the jack %$%*+ stepping on my feet! I will try the baby oil...

Just got my BL's
pimp.gif
. Don't know what I want my 2nd pair to be yet, I have way too many yellow/black, purple/black and yellow/purple/black shoes
laugh.gif
. And I just copped the Durant all-stars so I think I'm gonna pass on the Kobe all-stars.
I'm still heated at my cousins for going being in NY when the DK's came and copping themselves a pair but didn't hit me up
mad.gif

shpongled25, that's odd cuz ftl serramonte told me in person that they were receiving the asg's. I'd check with them again to make sure. Hope you get yours.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by abstractability

sick.gif
at all the people on Craigslist selling Bruce Lee's (and ASGs W T F ???) for $200+... shame on you!! I hope all ya'll are reading this (and I know some do because you post your Niketalk tag in the pics) and I hope that the $50+ increase gets lost somewhere down the road.

What does it matter to you what they are charging? If you dont like their price then dont buy...
Co sign

Anyone wear ankle braces with the V's? My left ankle has been killing me when I play in them...I have a McDavid Brace but wanted some feedback first.

I balled in my Chaos' last night.

I have to say that they felt great and stability was amazing.

No creases either
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im mad.... just balled in my kobe v and the right shoe's flywire upper makes a clicking noise everytime i step....smh i guess the flywire on the right shoe wasnt well placed ugh
mine don't do that...do they fit big on you?  Mine are snug and don't make any noises.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Anyone wear ankle braces with the V's? My left ankle has been killing me when I play in them...I have a McDavid Brace but wanted some feedback first.
no ankle braces....just do lots of ankle excercises and get them strong....high tops and ankle braces have made people ankles really weak imo....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by drchipinski

no ankle braces....just do lots of ankle excercises and get them strong....high tops and ankle braces have made people ankles really weak imo....

I hear you there....The V's are by far the best shoe I played in...

GUYS!! Lets face it! Le'Brick's shoe is just wayyy better than Kobes... wait.. is that a PIG flying.. and look at that Green Cow... is that dog walking that Human.? Lmfaooo!!!

sike!!! on live KOBES!!!!!!

another video for you guys.. I call this one.. "the passing of the torch. 8 3's for 23... P.S. WE LOVE YOU MIKE" lol

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:
GUYS!! Lets face it! Le'Brick's shoe is just wayyy better than Kobes... wait.. is that a PIG flying.. and look at that Green Cow... is that dog walking that Human.? Lmfaooo!!!

sike!!! on live KOBES!!!!!!

another video for you guys.. I call this one.. "the passing of the torch. 8 3's for 23... P.S. WE LOVE YOU MIKE" lol

�

I am really not sure of your point....Kobe played pretty well when he was with Adidas....let's face it the V is a great shoe, perhaps the best NIKE has produced. However, KB24 could wear PF Flyers and score 81....

Why you want to turn this into a KB24 versus LBJ23 is beyond me. They are the top two players...however you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom