OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

donpapadaupolis wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

4350840452_353b9ba92f.jpg
before this picture the thought of getting this color never crossed my mind, but dang NWT you're makin' it hard on me...
frown.gif

Most underrated Kobe V colorway on this site
smh.gif

On eastbay confirmation. Does your asg kobes say tb rd/black / white. I thought is was daring red kinda scarying me

why do people keep mentioning how we passed the lebron VII thread? who cares... its not a competition.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

TheLakers are well represented at this weekend's NBA All-Star
ALLSTAR2010-OGO.JPG
festivities and Lakers.com will be there covering the events.

You can keep track of everything going on with our All-Star Central.

Kobe Bryant's ankle injury will keep him onthe sidelines for the All-Star game, but he'll be in town, passing to Shannon Brown for the DunkContest on Saturday night.

Pau Gasol isin the All-Star game on Sunday for the second straight year as well as the Shooting Stars contest onSaturday.

Can't wait to see Shannon's ID's.
pimp.gif

There was a contest to determine Shannon's ID's on nikebasketball.com's facebook page...These were the winners

shannonbrownn.jpg

That ID for shannon is wack. If thats the best they got the rest must have really sucked. Should have been a Laker colorway.

Originally Posted by marley

That ID for shannon is wack. If thats the best they got the rest must have really sucked. Should have been a Laker colorway.

my thoughts exactly.  i wish theyd just go back to wearing team uni's for the ASG.  but u know they gotta try n sell more products, new uni's = more money

Originally Posted by marley

Exactly what i said on the other site.  Another POS red colorway.  They dont wear all star jerseys during the dunk contest.  They dont have to be all star colors.  First fail for the v's by nike.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

why do people keep mentioning how we passed the lebron VII thread? who cares... its not a competition.

yeah I know....its not a competition at all....its not even close! :tongue:

called a bunch of FTL's today and they all said no to ASG release.. but just a couple days ago they said they were releasing as a GR? sup with that

Agree on Shannon Brown's ID's, I thought we would see something more creative.

Shaqrules and moneylicious ID's were 1000000x better.

Damn D!!! I just sold my extra pair of Sz. 9 DKs last night!!! I would have sold them to you for retail if I knew!.. My bad yo.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn D!!! I just sold my extra pair of Sz. 9 DKs last night!!! I would have sold them to you for retail if I knew!.. My bad yo.
Ahhhhh homeskillet!
It's all good.....no bad on your part.....
maybe I should speak up more often, or pay more attention.....it's the
pimp.gif
 in me.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Ahhhhh homeskillet!
pimp.gif
 in me.

dog....just post twice every page that you're looking for a sz 9 DK, or ask whos selling.

seems like the thing to do in here anyway.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ahhhhh homeskillet!
pimp.gif
 in me.

dog....just post twice every page that you're looking for a sz 9 DK, or ask whos selling.

LMAO!
laugh.gif

Ahhhhh homeskillet!
pimp.gif
 in me.

laugh.gif
Seriously..

Ahhhhh homeskillet!
pimp.gif
 in me.

LOL.  Dont forget to ask if the DKs are dropping again on the 20th?  Seems like that is posted a couple times on every page as well.

Back
Top Bottom