OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Home Westchesters look like the GRs. At least on from what it looks like on my phone.

My homie hit me up from Canada...he said he doesn't know anything about DKs dropping out there...but if they do he said he can help out....flakers and cheapskates need not apply. Canada retail+whatever taxes fees involved+shipping+tip....that's if they get em where he is. If they're releasing out there I'm pretty sure they'll get em where he is though...they just got the ASGs recently.

i need a pair of the Away Westchesters
i know one kid in my school that had the Westchester 4s, so i guess other people that know someone at Westchester can get them?

the away Westchesters are nice....the homes look too much like the GRs...  

can't wait for the blackout cw to come...

Away Westchester's...
pimp.gif

Those laces gotta go though.
laugh.gif
(A blk/red speckle might have looked ok, but they look goofy the way they are.)

Seriously those laces ruin the shoe. Still waiting for someone to swap the bred laces from the IV's onto the V's. I've only thrown this out there like 5 times...lol

DajonDondo wrote:

smfhcamping for these??? smfh.. im about to go smfh get my smfh secnondpair later today.. i got mine early. smfh.. all u gotta do is call smfharound smfh and you'll get spots.. smfh..

If anyone needs a pair smfh PM me.. 200+shipping.... im out in a hr. smfh
why are you syfh so much ? It makes me smfh the amount of times you syfh

Demar Derozen rocking white/black-red Vs too!

Finally someone who throws it down like it's an All-Star Dunk Contest!

Worst Dunk Contest ever!!!! And like stated before those fives look so stupid with a laker jersey...how did Nike let those get selected as winners?

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Worst Dunk Contest ever!!!! And like stated before those fives look so stupid with a laker jersey...how did Nike let those get selected as winners?
Not as bad as when they had the stupid wheel. But this contest still sucked. Red/black/whites look great!

them V's derozan was wearing look gd with teh red socks

Shannons ID's match his horrendous dunks

Back
Top Bottom