OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

shannon browns IDs > his dunks by far....if he won the contest, then they would look even better...

all i got is the dk and asg. i love them both. i got to find some stuff to wear with them. i think i will pick up the kobe v impulse shorts for the dk's and throw on a black tee with that. also i probaly grab that asg kobe tee to match my asg.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Worst Dunk Contest ever!!!! And like stated before those fives look so stupid with a laker jersey...how did Nike let those get selected as winners?
yes the dunk contest was a joke....

for those who played in the asg's already, did anyone have problems with the black laces bleeding or stains or anything?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i think my local footlocker still has a +%+$%!!% of chaos V left.... im saying no one here really like kobes and lebrons like that....
if you're from boston, then which footlocker? cause i know the on in cambridgeside galleria barely has any left. at least in popular sizes. i got the last 9 from the display. i'm looking for another pair now.

laugh.gif
...... they lied to u. because i got the last last tuesday on the display.
pimp.gif

^^kingxb, I played in my asg a few times and had no problem whatsoever with the bleeding or anything like that. Still looked brand new except few creases in the back.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

^^kingxb, I played in my asg a few times and had no problem whatsoever with the bleeding or anything like that. Still looked brand new except few creases in the back.
for real?!? jz wana make sure cuz its gona b a problem if that bleeds cuz its 3m and u know how that goes....and i jz saw kobe withe other laces on a few pages back, look straight fire,but with the white sole!!!

Yea the white sole is clean, but I'm happy with my pair. Hope mine don't bleed or anything like that cuz I love hoopin in them.

got these in on friday....thanks to speedy...ready for the all star weekend...4 rings in the background big ups to daib682!!!

bonus with the Dark Knights...

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

No doubt. Let us know if yours start bleeding or anything and try to take pics if the do.

havent rocked mine yet and i decided to check them out... and to my surprise i found a little staining near some of the eyelets but nothing a little rubbing didnt fix... so i decided to pick up some indentical laces from finishline... when i put them on they look even better IMO.
54" black flat laces. 

such a disappointing night after an entertaining start to the evening. feelin' Derozan and Steve Smith wearin the V-day V's!!

Back
Top Bottom