OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Those aces look pretty nice in those pics. I'm sure I'm passing as my wallet has taken a severe beating in 2010, but I still look forward to more pics.

No tin-foil looking shoes on my feet.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

Originally Posted by jrjmd

in the philippines the inlines have dropped already and as expected it is a GR...

the white area near the swoosh tends to get dirty easily even by just touching it. its the type of leather used. seems diff from the white/red/black CW...but overall its one great CW!!!
I hate to break the news...  though thats right colorway, the material is crap.  Its a good looking counterfeit until you try it on.  Believe me, ive been there and seen this done to different shoes esp kobes J's.  But then again i wouldnt be surprised if the inlines (not fakes) are already released.  It's just that tag in this pic makes me believe its a counterfeit. 

lol.. you have no idea about what you're talking about.

that tag just means the soles are extra durable. the guy said he bought them in the philippines... they sell XDR soles there.

Aces lookin good...gotta get em!

Edwin...nice. Lol @ how many takes...but really how many takes?

I def learned the hard way on passing on a pair...I passed on the CD IVs when they released and ended up paying 225 for my pair
sick.gif
def worth it though...dope shoe, just wish I got em earlier
smh.gif

^^Shaun- thats the exact pair I learned my lesson from. I ended up getting lucky on a couple pairs, but it took like 6 months and each pair was still over retail.

the only thing that seems to attract me to any pair of "Aces" are the fact that they have an Ace of spades on'em....
since I play tons of poker, it seems relevant when I win the WSOP......wait.....if I win the WSOP.

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

Originally Posted by jrjmd

in the philippines the inlines have dropped already and as expected it is a GR...

image047f.jpg

the white area near the swoosh tends to get dirty easily even by just touching it. its the type of leather used. seems diff from the white/red/black CW...but overall its one great CW!!!
I hate to break the news...  though thats right colorway, the material is crap.  Its a good looking counterfeit until you try it on.  Believe me, ive been there and seen this done to different shoes esp kobes J's.  But then again i wouldnt be surprised if the inlines (not fakes) are already released.  It's just that tag in this pic makes me believe its a counterfeit. 

since he is in the Philippines, the Kobes sold there have a XDR sole to accommodate for more of an outdoor play.
Those look legit, not fakes.

Lol @ NWT on that video. 

Aces look really good, but they are a HOH exclusive, which means long drive for me, and a long wait.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks Ron and I wish. I get to the gym like at 5am, don't wana look wierd and all taking pictures of myself and having my girl record me lol.... Lmao John!

sorry couldn't resist.....it was a good shot though!

Back
Top Bottom