OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

inlines dropped early in some stores in the philippines... luckily we got aways, bruce lees, chaos, v-days, all stars, dark knights and the inlines. no PEs here though.
ohwell.gif

5 and done. got a big hole in my pocket to fill.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by redmjay

inlines dropped early in some stores in the philippines... luckily we got aways, bruce lees, chaos, v-days, all stars, dark knights and the inlines. no PEs here though.
ohwell.gif

5 and done. got a big hole in my pocket to fill.
grin.gif

hands down you killed it....so sick!

The Rice colorway is
pimp.gif

I also think the Inlines might b my #2 favorite Kobe V right now..so nice..

cant wait for the inlines!!!!!!!!!!!! i got every Kobe V so far and an id... this shoe is phenomenal.

my review will be tonight. i got to get ready for work

4387710344_139748632d.jpg

4386973563_a982c03e2a.jpg

bonus lolol im a fool!  no dunk like fresh... but just showing my Kobe shot....
roll.gif

That Rice colorway looks nice, but I'm still passin'. Too Green Bay for me! (My apologies, Brandon/Tomas)

Inlines might be my fav over the Aways. Sooooooooooooooooo clean!

Originally Posted by never wear them

cant wait for the inlines!!!!!!!!!!!! i got every Kobe V so far and an id... this shoe is phenomenal.

roll.gif

nice video...how many takes?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

roll.gif

nice video...how many takes?

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Lucky shot!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks Ron and I wish. I get to the gym like at 5am, don't wana look wierd and all taking pictures of myself and having my girl record me lol.... Lmao John!

Originally Posted by marley

Let this be a lesson to anyone ever on the fence about a colorway.

I have never been a HUGE fan of the DK like so many on here but now have decided I better get a pair because they will all be gone soon and I will never get a pair. I guess this is giving in to the hype but whatever.

I had a pair in my cart on NDC the morning the went up and I passed. Then my friend called me from HOH that afternoon to see if I wanted them and I passed. So thats two shots at retail I passed on.
Now I am hoping to get this pair I am watching for 235.00.

So next time I am on the fence I will not think twice and I will just buy them.
I learned this the hard way too.  Now my girl just says "Buy em and you can return them if you don't want them, or trade them"  Coming from someone who isn't crazy into shoes, this is some pretty good advice. imo
Neverwearthem-haha nice vid.  I was expecting a fade away jumper after you said "kobe shot"  Must be nice having an indoor gym like that.

lol @ never wear them..

You were bout to do the Praying Mantis move at the end of the video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by marley

Let this be a lesson to anyone ever on the fence about a colorway.

I have never been a HUGE fan of the DK like so many on here but now have decided I better get a pair because they will all be gone soon and I will never get a pair. I guess this is giving in to the hype but whatever.

I had a pair in my cart on NDC the morning the went up and I passed. Then my friend called me from HOH that afternoon to see if I wanted them and I passed. So thats two shots at retail I passed on.
Now I am hoping to get this pair I am watching for 235.00.

So next time I am on the fence I will not think twice and I will just buy them.
I learned this the hard way too.  Now my girl just says "Buy em and you can return them if you don't want them, or trade them"  Coming from someone who isn't crazy into shoes, this is some pretty good advice. imo
In the case of Kobe IVs & Kobe Vs, when on the fence you should just snag.  In the case of many other shoes, I usually just pass!

Originally Posted by jrjmd

in the philippines the inlines have dropped already and as expected it is a GR...

image047f.jpg

the white area near the swoosh tends to get dirty easily even by just touching it. its the type of leather used. seems diff from the white/red/black CW...but overall its one great CW!!!
I hate to break the news...  though thats right colorway, the material is crap.  Its a good looking counterfeit until you try it on.  Believe me, ive been there and seen this done to different shoes esp kobes J's.  But then again i wouldnt be surprised if the inlines (not fakes) are already released.  It's just that tag in this pic makes me believe its a counterfeit. 

^^ Finally ACES emerge! lol... nice pic...

Neverwearthem = I honestly thought you were gonna take dunking videos on an 8 foot rim lol... Man I miss playing hoops on an 8

Back
Top Bottom