OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by boogeda

just called hoh la to ask about the ace release. they say that it's dropping on 3/6. can somebody call them again to reconfirm. i actually preferred the 3/3 release date. less people.

Exactly. Sat. 3/6 will have everyone out there.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

What do these symbols mean on the Carpe Diem V?
nike-zoom-kobe-v-chaos-black-8.jpg

I read an article (and I could be mistaken) that the symbol represents the Kobe V with the 5 triangles in each logo

Hugo: Good !@$% my man. I'm glad you got/like them!

Tony: For sure brah. I'll be glad to use your help if/when they release. You change your mind about the DKs. I can try and hook you up!

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Courtesy of Kevin aka KLairyaw from hk-kicks.com

MLK V's

Check out Kevin's Kobe collection below.  (WARNING: Be seated when viewing his collection)

http://www.hk-kicks.com/m...iewmode=flat&order=1
whao!! I understand what you mean know by "be seated". I'll be prepare next time, lol
eek.gif

eek.gif
     +        
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

WOW!!!! That by far is one of the best collections ive seen.  I wonder how many of those have actually been worn =)

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ Im not hatin but what is the point of having all of those if your not wearing them
ohwell.gif

QFT.  They all look like they have never been loosened.  Alot of wasted shoes there.

It looks like Singler and the Kelly kid for Duke are in Kobe V's. Is this the first time they've worn 'em, or am I late?

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Courtesy of Kevin aka KLairyaw from hk-kicks.com

MLK V's

Check out Kevin's Kobe collection below.  (WARNING: Be seated when viewing his collection)

http://www.hk-kicks.com/m...iewmode=flat&order=1
whao!! I understand what you mean know by "be seated". I'll be prepare next time, lol
eek.gif

eek.gif
     +        
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

WOW!!!! That by far is one of the best collections ive seen.  I wonder how many of those have actually been worn =)

crazy collection... I pee'd a little.
happy.gif

rbtronnie5    I didn't mean to get 2 pairs, but it just happened.
                     I might sell one of the DK's OR trade for some BL's 
nerd.gif
...since somebody (I won't name names) took the pair I wanted from somebody else 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ Im not hatin but what is the point of having all of those if your not wearing them
ohwell.gif

yup. use to be oneof them dudes who didnt wear they shoes but now i just sell all my old shoes i dont wear.

am i the only one that thinks the kobe V will have the detaching sole problem like the IX's did if you just let um sit over time??

Originally Posted by abstractability

Hugo: Good !@$% my man. I'm glad you got/like them!

Tony: For sure brah. I'll be glad to use your help if/when they release. You change your mind about the DKs. I can try and hook you up!

I'm good on the DK's - just not for me. I am on the look out for a BL in a size 9 for my bro if you can keep an eye out for me.

Mugen, thanks for the response on the kobe shorts. Ima check my local footlocker and see if they got them. If they do ima buy them on the next F&F. I figured i would go a sz down because of the length, but you made it clear i def should. Thanks.

I think it all depends on each person's purpose of their collection....

Do people who collect Dunnys or kidrobot toys take them out and play with them?...
Some people have vinyl they don't even listen to....
its all perspective....

bottom line is, dude's KOBE collection is the illest any of us have seen (in print, on the web, or in person).....speaking in generalities of course.

Back
Top Bottom