OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

My BLs are a size 9 that I'm still thinking if I should keep. I'm still looking for a 9.5....
OOoo.....If you even THINK of moving them please give me first dibs. My bro is mad thirsty for them after seeing mine.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by abstractability

My BLs are a size 9 that I'm still thinking if I should keep. I'm still looking for a 9.5....
OOoo.....If you even THINK of moving them please give me first dibs. My bro is mad thirsty for them after seeing mine.

Find me a 9.5 then, holmes!!!

i realized that nike has no sympathy for us, this rapid fire release ordeal is definetely hurting my pockets!! if i was 6 years younger, not married and no kid, i'd be a proud owner of every kobe today!! lol so with that being said, im gonna enjoy the pictures that yall put up, and stop coppin kicks for awhile! i have to let go of my kobes now!! smh

^^ I know right? So many pairs releasing on the 6th...
Aces and 2 Inlines for me that day.
then I'm pretty sure I'm done with basketball shoes for a while
or shoes in general unless they'r a pair of like chucks/Jack purcells

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I think it all depends on each person's purpose of their collection....

Do people who collect Dunnys or kidrobot toys take them out and play with them?...
Some people have vinyl they don't even listen to....
its all perspective....

bottom line is, dude's KOBE collection is the illest any of us have seen (in print, on the web, or in person).....speaking in generalities of course.
True. Me personally my collection I only buy one pair and I wear them.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

^^ I know right? So many pairs releasing on the 6th...
Aces and 2 Inlines for me that day.
then I'm pretty sure I'm done with basketball shoes for a while
or shoes in general unless they'r a pair of like chucks/Jack purcells
shoot man, i was thinking the samething (reference to coppin the kicks that drop on the 6th), its already a hassle to drive out to HOHLA and NTLA just for some heat..and then to burn a complete hole in my wallet..maan i dont know how so many people can do it..its almost like heads drive buckets and dont pay rent in order to stack kicks..smh..im not hating on it, im just trippin lol!!
roll.gif

I hear ya, but fortunately I'll get the inlines at about swoosh prices
but those aces are going to be hard to swoop.
I'm sure hte inlines will stay on shelves for a little
because I'm sure everyone will get a lot of pairs at their stores

i live in oregon and we get no love even at the employee store
nothing special so yeah, i have to search for HOH releases
Got to find hookups and everything or ebay =[

just got my dks in today! customs cleared it. WILL post pics up soon once i get my gfs camera on sunday. 2 Chaos, 1 bl (red laces), 1 DK, 1 ASG.. i just need ACES to complete collection

WOW at that collection. There are some things that I literally just shaked my head at when I saw in his pic...a good type of smh.

When can we get all black V's? Need to replace my IV but don't want to ball in any of the colors I see here.

Originally Posted by soychulo

When can we get all black V's? Need to replace my IV but don't want to ball in any of the colors I see here.

Because they're too sexy to ball in? Or too whack?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom