OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Gr3yFox23 wrote:
Shaq man,,why did you have to post those IDs...Im trying so hard not to ID some Vs because I know once I make one it wont be the last...I got an engagement ring to save up for lol

the good and the bad news is, you can't make any of those iD's exactly...haha

nerd.gif
Decepticon0 wrote:

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

so i called every niketown in the usa.. and no more ASG
frown.gif
.. there goes my chance for gettin them for retail.. and i had a 25 dollar gift card to
frown.gif

I heard the ASG's are still sitting around the HOH's in Texas, I'm sure there's someone on here that can help you out

now thats what im talkin about
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

frown.gif
.. there goes my chance for gettin them for retail.. and i had a 25 dollar gift card to
frown.gif

I heard the ASG's are still sitting around the HOH's in Texas, I'm sure there's someone on here that can help you out
I thought I read a few pages back (actually maaaany pages back) that DAL stores had plenty left. Have you called them? Anyway, I know you are not trying to pay over retail, but if I was you I would just choose which one of the Kobe CW's I like the best and pull the trigger on them. I know you might have to pay a pretty penny, but once you get the shoe you forget about how much you paid and its worth every cent.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

frown.gif
frown.gif

I thought I read a few pages back (actually maaaany pages back) that DAL stores had plenty left. Have you called them? Anyway, I know you are not trying to pay over retail, but if I was you I would just choose which one of the Kobe CW's I like the best and pull the trigger on them. I know you might have to pay a pretty penny, but once you get the shoe you forget about how much you paid and its worth every cent.
happy.gif

yea i understand what your sayin.. im gettin them to play ball in.. and i dont play that much but i want a hot shoe
smile.gif

EDIT: HOH stores dont do phone orders
frown.gif

Chris...ALL those IDs are dope sir!

Playball...sheikh out in Plamdale still had the all-stars on display last weekend, not sure what sizes left? If you live near a sheikh have em call the Palmdale store and transfer if they have your size. I'd go check for you, but unfortunately I'm busy all this weekend, and I don't have much time during the week to make pick ups like that.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I got my kobe t shirt from tee fury today. Very nice for only $11 bucks

When did you order? Same day punch posted it?
same day. the tracking number they gave me was all wrong
smh.gif
. It was a fedex # but it came usps

Originally Posted by s dubl

Chris...ALL those IDs are dope sir!

Playball...sheikh out in Plamdale still had the all-stars on display last weekend, not sure what sizes left? If you live near a sheikh have em call the Palmdale store and transfer if they have your size. I'd go check for you, but unfortunately I'm busy all this weekend, and I don't have much time during the week to make pick ups like that.
nah im like 3000 miles away from that store
eyes.gif
. thx anyways

Originally Posted by oz23

Originally Posted by endemic415

Any one knows if the Dark Night are going to be re release any time soon?
Dark Knights re released already

I wanted to say restock
The re- stock was on the 20th so cal only sheiks got them. the only way you are going to get them is e bay or fly to Asia where they are just sitting.

smh.gif

tell em to credit you on your next purchase. Tell them that it caused you a lot of problems. I've ordered once from them and I paid extra for the fedex shipping but got em from ups as well. But this shirt looked AMAZING... Too amazing to pass. And it's only available once. Lol

smh.gif

tell em to credit you on your next purchase. Tell them that it caused you a lot of problems. I've ordered once from them and I paid extra for the fedex shipping but got em from ups as well. But this shirt looked AMAZING... Too amazing to pass. And it's only available once. Lol
The shirt is very nice especially for the price
pimp.gif

there's still a 9 of the ASG at hohmd. all i know is there's a 9 cause that was the one on display, i don't know what other sizes they have. they also still have the chaos.

Originally Posted by oz23

Originally Posted by endemic415

Any one knows if the Dark Night are going to be re release any time soon?
Dark Knights re released already

I wanted to say restock
The re- stock was on the 20th so cal only sheiks got them. the only way you are going to get them is e bay or fly to Asia where they are just sitting.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

there's still a 9 of the ASG at hohmd. all i know is there's a 9 cause that was the one on display, i don't know what other sizes they have. they also still have the chaos.

ahh dam..the ASG are soo clean and sexy
smokin.gif

Any stores in the bay area got any pair of kobe v's besides the white/red ones? Seems like every release is not widely available here.

Back
Top Bottom