OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

NWT, I see you changed his avatar to a pick of ASGs..

This shows me more than your vid how much you love these shoes lol.

these pair of shorts with the ASG?
71193648_l.jpg

i dont know what shirt to get..

here are my kobe 5's with my kobe 4 bred laces.

kind of hard to tell...

but anyways, they're slightly too small so i'm gonna put the regular white ones on until i can find some solid black laces

photoqg.jpg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

these pair of shorts with the ASG?
71193648_l.jpg

i dont know what shirt to get..

i would get a black pair with a red swoosh....

those are kobe shoes.. so your tellin me i shouldnt get those shorts?? cuz personally i think its to much red.. but i dont know

Originally Posted by pootaing

Anyone switch out the laces on their chaos'?

pics
nerd.gif
I switched my laces to a dark grey. I currently don't have any pictures to show, but it does look sick...

Wow, just got my Chaos from Sneakerhead. In terms of playing.. Vs>IVs. The lower sole gives you a better feel. I would never even consider playing in low tops, and defintly wouldn't in the IVs, but I would play in these Vs. They feel so responsive. So comfy too. NICE!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Coach K prolly wanted Nike to hold out on the symbol because its a privilege to wear the logo...im willing to bet thats why

cant u go out and buy a tee shirt w a duke logo?
Totally different.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

but I would play in these Vs. They feel so responsive. So comfy too. NICE!

thats what i meant when i said that the IVs feel so slow... lol.

the lunar in the IVs was amazing.... but it Wasn't Zoom...

the Vs respond quick. I'm glad that they didnt do full length. It feels so right how they did them.
pimp.gif

yeah ... the 2010 all star kobe jersey :smile:

why does DUKE get a shoe in the Kobe line ??????? what relevance do they have to him ? jus wonderin

the shoes MINUS the D on the back are on point and then some

Colorblocking on the duke 3s is def the best, but i dont like the 3s for anything other than ball. I really wish the vs had a darker black panel instead of that sand paper looking black like it is on the bl. Will def be buying anyways, but woulda have made them nice.

why does DUKE get a shoe in the Kobe line ??????? what relevance do they have to him ? jus wonderin

Kobe wanted this guy as the lakers coach, and they had a good bond way back

mike_krzyzewski_-_basketball_coach.jpg

but the zen master came in...
pimp.gif

naw dude. i personally cant wear that asg kobe puppet shirt. I go with a slim button down long sleeve shirt and slim jeans and then BAAAMMM .... some bright @SS red shoes... the elderly be like " those are some very neat shoes "

Back
Top Bottom