OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Da Vinci's are ok...don't know if I want to make the drive from the LBC to Hollywood on a THU for them yet. Ace's are what I really want. Does anyone know if this is really just a limited release or will they release more on a later date?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

you guy should just contact each other and confirm the street or nearby area the shoes could have been at and the size since no one posted shoe size on here, once you guys can confirm shoe size and other details of the loss you guys can then verify, unless someone is going to be a jerk about it...but i mugen seems to be a legit guy from the years ive seen him on here, same with you ACBboy.

good luck!!

ps but yea if he was just messing then thats just cold and pretty messed up.
indifferent.gif
= if he was just messing
Mugen check your pm. I wish it's my shoes because i saw that he also live in OC. Finger crossing hoping it is.

Sorry guys - cruel joke....I thought it was pretty obvious but didnt realize we were both in the OC. My bad...
frown.gif

I was having a rough day at work and took it out on you.

I would have came clean earlier but I hit the gym straight from work and posted that right before I left. Shame on me!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Here's some more.. probably should have tagged them... oh wells

Edwin: lol.. stop hatin' son.

4397582086_061f1fe501.jpg

4397580970_d1bb35e941.jpg

4396813897_a8dd60bbdd.jpg

You got to tell us your equipment and lighting setup. thanks!!! amazing pics!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

you guy should just contact each other and confirm the street or nearby area the shoes could have been at and the size since no one posted shoe size on here, once you guys can confirm shoe size and other details of the loss you guys can then verify, unless someone is going to be a jerk about it...but i mugen seems to be a legit guy from the years ive seen him on here, same with you ACBboy.

good luck!!

indifferent.gif
= if he was just messing
Mugen check your pm. I wish it's my shoes because i saw that he also live in OC. Finger crossing hoping it is.

Sorry guys - cruel joke....I thought it was pretty obvious but didnt realize we were both in the OC. My bad...
frown.gif

I would have came clean earlier but I hit the gym straight from work and posted that right before I left. Shame on me!
Wow
laugh.gif

Tony: Poor guy who lost his DKs. lol.. I thought you actually did have it cuz he is from Brosta Mesa..
laugh.gif

Seriously I feel bad now....didnt realize but he lost them like 3 blocks away from my work.
ohwell.gif

good luck!!

indifferent.gif
= if he was just messing

frown.gif

Sux for the guy...he was prolly some kinda emotional rollercoaster. I was hoping it was true for his sake cuz we can all feel his pain whether it was a freak accident or not. S**t happens.

si1ent: The pics were from my cuzzo's camera. He has a Nikon D700.. forgot the lens but we took the pics during the Laker game yesterday. Natural lighting and no editing (I don't believe it in haha).

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Thanks to NWT I just got my first pair today. The review sold me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No pics. Just the "v-days"

lmao... thanks man. but you gotta ball in em to get what exactly i was tryna say.
laugh.gif

Tony: Poor guy who lost his DKs. lol.. I thought you actually did have it cuz he is from Brosta Mesa..
laugh.gif
say it aint so tony!! man i was hoping for a good ending....oh wells....maybe they will show up on ebay (ONE SHOE)
DEPRESSED2.jpg

best of luck acbboy

Had a long bizy day. so I just got time to check on this thread & WOW I feel really bad for ya ACBBOY, but look at it as a lesson learned man..

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I just got a call from sportschalet and they did not get the del sols, they got the inlines and put up the wrong picture. Cancelled my order with the quickness
dang I hope your wrong, mine already shipped....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I just got a call from sportschalet and they did not get the del sols, they got the inlines and put up the wrong picture. Cancelled my order with the quickness
dang I hope your wrong, mine already shipped....
frown.gif

Damn that sucks bro...

Originally Posted by jdub562

good luck!!

indifferent.gif
= if he was just messing

frown.gif

Sux for the guy...he was prolly some kinda emotional rollercoaster. I was hoping it was true for his sake cuz we can all feel his pain whether it was a freak accident or not. S**t happens.
For a second I thought this guy was going to get his shoe back
frown.gif

so close but so far
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom