OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by NobleKane

weird thing is the big kids kobe V is so wide and roomy compared to adult size.

my nieces size 4.5 was almost as wide as my mens size 12
sick.gif
Agreed, the heel padding is really reduced in the kids sizes which makes them roomier.

Originally Posted by never wear them

you can return them at your local ports chalet and get your money quicker as well. dont refuse the pack.

I won't be totally disappointed to get the inlines,  I was just hoping for the Del Sols...

Inlines will be copped Saturday. Anyone else feeling the Aston Martin Pack? I'm a sucker for gunmetal.

I like the V's but not the Hyperdunks... Anyone finna split?!
laugh.gif
... If they're not going to release the MLKs, then the AM V's will do.

I remember someone posting that they soaked there black asg laces to run the coloring down.
Does this work and does it make them dull?
cause mine leaked on the asg's after ballin in them.

^ Those Aston Martins are fire royalflush1230...jk. Personally I like the Aston Martin pack.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ Those Aston Martins are fire royalflush1230...jk. Personally I like the Aston Martin pack.

Lol, the Aston Martin pack, straight, I just thought they coulda thrown some more color on the shoes, instead of all that silver on the Vs.

RICO^^^^ I think that they will both go first round....Jhavid and Ryan both have different skill sets that are both necessary to make it big time in the NFL. They are both good but I think that Jhavid is kind of injury prone after this season. But they both will do well anyways...and I have seen numerous posts on here about finding sizes in the Bruce Lees....either people do not have them or they do not want to sell...if this information is false please communicate with me on here if you have a size 13 please....Thank you

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by abstractability

Tony: Poor guy who lost his DKs. lol.. I thought you actually did have it cuz he is from Brosta Mesa..
laugh.gif
say it aint so tony!! man i was hoping for a good ending....oh wells....maybe they will show up on ebay (ONE SHOE)
DEPRESSED2.jpg

best of luck acbboy

Thanks dude. It would be
laugh.gif
  and unlikely though. It was a sad day for me today but i gotta move on. Hopefully whoever picked up my left shoes will put it on Craiglist lost and found or something lol. Good thing these shoes are replaceable without having to pay rape prices. I'll be searching for another pair soon at Shiek or Ebay.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Inlines available at invincible and footconnection here in SoCal in the 818 area code....

Are they selling them already? If so thats messed up cuz my cousin works there and didnt even tell me.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Yikes! The aces will be harder to get than the Akrons...im talking pair count here

what are you hearing MJs?? and what was the count like for the Akrons?
im sure HOHLA will get the most no doubt. 

Just copped this jacket to go with my Chaos (only size Medium left):
50b153e43be75b68d8ead2fdf24dec5fb9a350c.png

Coupon code NEXT76 for 20% off Clearance items (hurry! code goes public 3/4 and expires soon)
Hope the Volt matches with the Cyber of the Chaos.

Can't wait to get my dks from kobehead and inlines on Saturday. Now all I need are a pair of bruce lee's.

If Anyone is kind enough to share info on the aces for hohla, i have a homie that works there but lost his number n he always lets me know da dirt sheet on releases. My wife n i have crazy schedules n trying to see if i can wait it out till sunday morning wen they open, if not might have take half day vacay on friday jz to wake up early n make the trek over there n deal with the drama with the rugrats thinking they gona make bank, smh lol, n oh yea another damn storm is coming n theres no way im camping!!!! Screw that!!!!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

A horrible event happened to me today
frown.gif
tired.gif
SMFH. I left my pair of DK on the hood of my car when i was getting ready to leave my house and totally forgot about it . I drove off and later remember that I left my pair shoes on the hood.
frown.gif
Shoes fell off the car and ended up somewhere on the street. I drove back and forth looking for it and only found the right shoe. Can't find my left shoes even though i spend half an hour back tracking on the street trying to look for it.  I feel horribly stupid right now . My DK is gone forever
frown.gif
Feel like i just lost a child. DK is my favorite pair of shoes of late too smh I feel so bad and sad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

and where were u looking while driving that u didnt see them?
I looked everywhere on the street. I even stopped and asked the people who were sitting waiting for the bus. No one saw anything. I guess somebody probably picked it up or something . SMH i feel terrible right now. $150 down the drain and i lost a pair of shoes that i really like over a stupid mistake
What size shoe are u 

Back
Top Bottom