OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

The reason behind the Mon the 15th release is to not have it coincide with other releases. The Pacquaio Trainers also come out that day too!

If anyone has access to this Montalban place in CA?, please PM me and see if there is any shot at an 11.5.  I am a huge Oregon Ducks fan and have recent releases DS and paypal if necessary.  I have balled in my BLs 3 times now, and I must say, the only complaint I have to this point, is that my achilled is a bit sore afterwards presumably from the "rub" at that point on my ankle.  It may be the low-cut dri-fit running socks I am wearing, but i didn't have this problem with the 4s, and same socks.  All things considered, this shoe is amazing in every other aspect, and I doubt I will go back to the 4s for b-ball.  As far as casual, I still dig the 4s a bit more, but the 5s are definitely growing on me. 

Also, regarding socks, has anyone seen/found the elite basketball socks in any colors in their area?  NDC always seems to be sold out and I cannot find them anywhere on the www.  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by marley

man they better get that straightened out. That USC is the colorway I was lookin forward to the most. I cant take a work day off to make the 3 hour drive up to HOH. man they need to get that date fixed.

damn, 3 hour drive? why dont you hit up some of these NTalkers.

Originally Posted by blahzee

I found 2 pairs of DK for retail size 10 but I wear 9.5. Wouldn't going a half size up would be too long.

1000th
smokin.gif

If I was you I you copp a pair to trade now! You aren't going to come a cross dk's @ retail this late in the game. Imo

Originally Posted by never wear them

man they better get that straightened out. That USC is the colorway I was lookin forward to the most. I cant take a work day off to make the 3 hour drive up to HOH. man they need to get that date fixed.

I actually don't mind the drive when its a weekend.  Me and my friends roll up there.  There's still some thrill for me in buying the shoes myself from the store and talking to other sneakerheads in the line.  Plus its a good opportunity to un'DS some heat.  haha

I actually don't mind the drive when its a weekend.  Me and my friends roll up there.  There's still some thrill for me in buying the shoes myself from the store and talking to other sneakerheads in the line.  Plus its a good opportunity to un'DS some heat.  haha

gotcha... but for 3 hours you better get your damn shoe. whether from the store or beat some one over the head.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Something is horribly wrong with Eastbay's cropping, but here it is anyways...
Agreed.  I had to do a triple take to see what they did.  Dummies.

Iactually don't mind the drive when its a weekend.  Me and my friendsroll up there.  There's still some thrill for me in buying the shoesmyself from the store and talking to other sneakerheads in the line. Plus its a good opportunity to un'DS some heat.  haha 
Marley, I'm 50/50 on my trip up there -- I'll text ya.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

they definitely need to change the USC release date.
I bet the Nike Basketball site just needs some editing.  Remember when we saw Aces were dropping March 3rd on the HOH/FTL website and they changed it to Mar 6?  I bet thats the case again for the USCs.

I just had a question? Do any of you think that the Lower Merion Aces will be available on KB24.com? I dont live anywhere near a HOH but I really want to cop taht coloway.....I'm new to NT, just wanted to introduce myself and get my first post out there

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Something is horribly wrong with Eastbay's cropping, but here it is anyways...

86429002_z.jpg

laces will be replaced.... and 3 pairs is a must for me. cant wait for actual pics.  

Originally Posted by juice0495373

I just had a question? Do any of you think that the Lower Merion Aces will be available on KB24.com? I dont live anywhere near a HOH but I really want to cop taht coloway.....I'm new to NT, just wanted to introduce myself and get my first post out there

welcome.... and nice avy.

but to answer your question, its unknown at the moment. but beware with KB24.com..... some ppl get the wrong sizes in diff boxes, some ppl dont get shipping confirmations, etc...

Does anybody know where to get that Kobe V Jacket that he wore for All-Star Weekend.  It is the White-Navy-Red hooded windbreaker jacket.  That is the flyest Kobe jacket Nike has ever made.  Man, I've been looking all over online and at Nike Town SF as well as various Foot Lockers in the Bay Area.  Was it just a promo, or will it be out to coincide with the USA Basketball Kobe Vs during the World Championships this summer.  Please help me out if you spot it.

The USC's have released over in Paris HOH already. However they didn't have the Duke's though.

I was hoping to see the Rice jawns in there but no go.

Originally Posted by abstrack

The USC's have released over in Paris HOH already. However they didn't have the Duke's though.

Just curios... how did they sell?  Figuring it is an american university, is it still popular in Paris?  I guess a quality shoe is a quality shoe when it comes down to it 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by juice0495373

welcome.... and nice avy.

but to answer your question, its unknown at the moment. but beware with KB24.com..... some ppl get the wrong sizes in diff boxes, some ppl dont get shipping confirmations, etc...

Thanks for the welcome...and thanks for the info on KB24.com, maybe I'll just check out eBay next week and what not to see if I can get a pair..I really hope I can get a pair somehow  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Just curios... how did they sell?  Figuring it is an american university, is it still popular in Paris?  I guess a quality shoe is a quality shoe when it comes down to it 
smokin.gif

I can't comment on Paris, but here in London I don't think they (or any of the Kobe's and LeBrons) sell that well.  The HOH in London have the USCs too, they also have quite a few DKs, BLs and ASGs in stock when I went in last Sunday.

Originally Posted by swmlon

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smokin.gif

I can't comment on Paris, but here in London I don't think they (or any of the Kobe's and LeBrons) sell that well.  The HOH in London have the USCs too, they also have quite a few DKs, BLs and ASGs in stock when I went in last Sunday.

if i could walk in and buy BL's at retail right now, id grab 2 pairs, maybe 3 and copy NWT with 4 pairs of the same shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom