OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

aight here's what my schedule is looking like for Sat...HOHLA in the am...then the theatre shortly right after....argh i hope it aint gonna be ridiculous!

Looks like this weekend and next weekend are going to be busy. The pockets are slowly draining.
indifferent.gif

Is Duke and USC release on Monday , March 15 ? I will drive to HOH LA because i live only 1 hour away. Someone confirm the release date so i can go there early and maybe hook some of you NTers up if they let me buy more than 1 pair.

Originally Posted by swmlon

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by abstrack

The USC's have released over in Paris HOH already. However they didn't have the Duke's though.

I was hoping to see the Rice jawns in there but no go.
Just curios... how did they sell?  Figuring it is an american university, is it still popular in Paris?  I guess a quality shoe is a quality shoe when it comes down to it 
smokin.gif

I can't comment on Paris, but here in London I don't think they (or any of the Kobe's and LeBrons) sell that well.  The HOH in London have the USCs too, they also have quite a few DKs, BLs and ASGs in stock when I went in last Sunday.

I'm from the states, just over visiting, but I don't think they are selling too well.  They still had the IV's in stock...for full price.
They also had the DK, BL, ASG, away & red/white in stock.

Yo Adrian! I'm about 95% going on Sat morning to HoHLA.....
there is a 5% chance of no go only coz I have a preggo wife who is not herself these days...LOL

I hope they have plenty of 9's..... =)

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Does anyone happen to know if HOHLA has the long sleeve Black Mamba shirts?
I believe they were custom made shirts on ebay, don't think that they are Nike products.

The USC's have released over in Paris HOH already. However they didn't have the Duke's though.

Just curios... how did they sell?  Figuring it is an american university, is it still popular in Paris?  I guess a quality shoe is a quality shoe when it comes down to it 
smokin.gif

I can't comment on Paris, but here in London I don't think they (or any of the Kobe's and LeBrons) sell that well.  The HOH in London have the USCs too, they also have quite a few DKs, BLs and ASGs in stock when I went in last Sunday.

I'm from the states, just over visiting, but I don't think they are selling too well.  They still had the IV's in stock...for full price.
bring some of those bl,and dk's back with you!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Those shorts do add to the look of the Ace's nicely.

I am not a huge fan of the Ace's, but just like the rest I am sure they will grow on me so Im not sleeping on them.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Yo Adrian! I'm about 95% going on Sat morning to HoHLA.....
there is a 5% chance of no go only coz I have a preggo wife who is not herself these days...LOL

I hope they have plenty of 9's..... =)
congrats on the kid! me and my wife just had a kid on new years day

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Does anyone happen to know if HOHLA has the long sleeve Black Mamba shirts?
I believe they were custom made shirts on ebay, don't think that they are Nike products.
they are nike products. they're out at your hoh's right now.

smokin.gif

I was thinking that they make be overpriced there but I think they retail for 85 pounds which is roughly under 130 in the USA. Hmmm........

Originally Posted by j3d10

aight here's what my schedule is looking like for Sat...HOHLA in the am...then the theatre shortly right after....argh i hope it aint gonna be ridiculous!

same with me do u think we will make it to the theater in time
nerd.gif
i need both

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

smokin.gif

I was thinking that they make be overpriced there but I think they retail for 85 pounds which is roughly under 130 in the USA. Hmmm........
In London they are 85 pounds...However in Paris they are 129 Euro...which converts to about 175.00, big difference.
I usually don't shop in Paris for this very reason...especially when I visit London also.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by j3d10

same with me do u think we will make it to the theater in time
nerd.gif
i need both
I'm pretty sure most people that know about that release will head there right after hohla 

Originally Posted by kdotlove

Bruce Lees...press my luck on an auction, or pony up the $210 buy it now...any thoughts?

I hate the process of waiting to bid on a pair that I'm anxious to get, $210 seems fair.

Back
Top Bottom