OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

People that have the Aways - can you post the nike code plese?

Honestly not fussed about the chaos but these are a must

to me it feels like the IVs > Vs just wearing them, but comfort wise for performance? we'll see about that; but hoy they sure are light.

Man, you guys are making me impatient,
mad.gif
waiting for my "chaos"Vs to come in the mail from NDC

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Controller Unavailable. r they cancelling my orders?

Im getting the same, but I cant check past orders either.

and I dont want to get em at FTL if I dont have to because I used 20% off eastbay GCs and bing...I'll get em at FTL and pay retail if I have to, but prefer not to.
nah, just a nightly, possibly weekend maintenence thing. also occurs during heavy traffic, like a few days ago when the SJs released. sometimesyou can't check gc balances either.

Originally Posted by JLking

mad.gif
waiting for my "chaos" Vs to come in the mail from NDC

Tell me about it! Ordered the Chaos on Christmas Eve with 2 day shipping and looks like it won't be here next till next week
devil.gif

Just decided to pick up another pair tomorrow at local Footlocker. Plenty of them in stock around here in LA!

Originally Posted by gssazabi

mad.gif

Tell me about it! Ordered the Chaos on Christmas Eve with 2 day shipping and looks like it won't be here next till next week
devil.gif

Just decided to pick up another pair tomorrow at local Footlocker. Plenty of them in stock around here in LA!
so you got shipping info from eastbay?

mad.gif

devil.gif

so you got shipping info from eastbay?

Oh no I ordered my pair from NDC. eastbay was already sold out. Sorry if I confused ya haha.

Played in the chaos today... a few things i noticed...

Forefoot is more firm... I actually liked the Luna Foam in the IVs....before it bottomed out. I think after a few wears the forefoot zoom will start to feelbetter.

Less Bulky heel.... Having played in the IVs for the last 9 months the first thing i noticed about the Vs is how much they've cut away from the heel area,almost felt weird but not in a bad way.

Traction...same as the IVs... i liked the herring bone structure of the IV a lot, i was skeptical about the Vs new patten, but there was no noticeabledifference

Originally Posted by Ramarqable

Played in the chaos today... a few things i noticed...

Forefoot is more firm... I actually liked the Luna Foam in the IVs....before it bottomed out. I think after a few wears the forefoot zoom will start to feel better.

Less Bulky heel.... Having played in the IVs for the last 9 months the first thing i noticed about the Vs is how much they've cut away from the heel area, almost felt weird but not in a bad way.

Traction...same as the IVs... i liked the herring bone structure of the IV a lot, i was skeptical about the Vs new patten, but there was no noticeable difference
Thanks. I always felt the IV's had a little too much weight in the heel.

I walked for about 12 hours today... The shoe felt nice. Just took them off... No creases
smile.gif
this shoe is so nice. Many compliments.

Size 8 Chaos avail. on NDC, I was able to add to cart. Then I removed it cause I'm not 5'2, lol, I'm 6'0 and need an 11.5.

IF anyone is on the west coast or heading to las vegas, i was at NTLV today and they had plenty of these, i walked in around 10:30am and no one had even askedor bought the chaos V's, i didn't even know they were coming out, i just wanted some jordan hoodies, (which are on sale there by the way) but yah NTLVhas a lot of these.

IF anyone is on the west coast or heading to las vegas, i was at NTLV today and they had plenty of these, i walked in around 10:30am and no one had even askedor bought the chaos V's, i didn't even know they were coming out, i just wanted some jordan hoodies, (which are on sale there by the way) but yah NTLVhas a lot of these.

How do the layaway work @ footlocker? How much time do you have to pay in full? Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks for the comments on the pics kob8 and KG21!

How did those that got the Aways early get them? Just asking the FTL employees?

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ you should be good... i hope you get yours, especially after you tried them on at FL and everything.

it sucks because I wear a 13..Im sure if I dont it'll be a pain in the *@% to find a pair for retail if I dont get em.

*crossing fingers

I feel you man, I'm a 14 and they only ship 1 pair of chaos in 14s to FTL, luckily I got the only one here in Pasadena. They're worth it, trust me.

mad.gif

devil.gif

word. got a pair from eastbay, kinda felt there might be cancellations, so i ended copping two more from NDC.
roll.gif

i fanyone needs a pair, my footlocker/footaction are STOCKED! like 80 pairs each id imagine... easy cop for me last night

i feel a lot of people who loved the iv's may not like the v's... they are A LOT less bulky so not as sturdy

Back
Top Bottom