OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by manupcj99

IF anyone is on the west coast or heading to las vegas, i was at NTLV today and they had plenty of these, i walked in around 10:30am and no one had even asked or bought the chaos V's, i didn't even know they were coming out, i just wanted some jordan hoodies, (which are on sale there by the way) but yah NTLV has a lot of these.

yea hes right the demand for these in LV is not as bad as in LA i just arrived in LV last night and went to NTLV around 10 PM and they still had PLENTY ofsizes. copped a second pair

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

i fanyone needs a pair, my footlocker/footaction are STOCKED! like 80 pairs each id imagine... easy cop for me last night

i feel a lot of people who loved the iv's may not like the v's... they are A LOT less bulky so not as sturdy
Footaction?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

In LA, these seem like they are at every footlocker, footaction, etc.

i guess they hooked up cali, ive been hearing some footlockers didnt get em in other states

Originally Posted by never wear them

Footaction in Glendale, fox hills got em. Don't know about other malls. These are a gr. Easy cop.
Damn first time Footaction got kobes since the ZK1.
eek.gif
Iwonder if they'll continue to get the other colorways.

If these are so easy to get everywhere I wonder why eastbay or NDC havent had a restock yet?

Went out to pick up more pairs for some kobe heads here on this board.Now its proven that the 972 area are neither into Kobe`s or Lebron`s.Both kicks are stilFSR,even the ZK IV`s and AML 7 RC/China are still collecting dust on the shelves.

Your shoes will be on its way to your doorstep comes monday morning!

I should call NTLV and phone order but i still can't convince myself to get this colorway. The only reason I would want it right now is if i end up gettingevery colorway this year I will have to go back and get this one. I had pretty much decided i would start with the Aways cuz the Chaos have no significancereally other than being the first of the line.

kobe picked em to be his xmas shoe, cant ID the metallic base (at least not yet)...

i think its worth copping unless u really dont like the colorway

Some of your guys' photos are making me think twice. I've just spent too much the past couple months on shoes.
Definitely looking forward to the Aways, and maybe one day I'll scoop these up too.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Footaction in Glendale, fox hills got em. Don't know about other malls. These are a gr. Easy cop.
Damn first time Footaction got kobes since the ZK1.
eek.gif
I wonder if they'll continue to get the other colorways.

with the success of the zk4, I think they'll jump on board to sell the zk5. The chaos may be a test to see how well they do.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

How do the layaway work @ footlocker? How much time do you have to pay in full? Any info is much appreciated.

You have 30 days to pay it. Just pay 20% of the total price. There's a 5 dollar layaway fee but they waive it off only upto today.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

How do the layaway work @ footlocker? How much time do you have to pay in full? Any info is much appreciated.

You have 30 days to pay it. Just pay 20% of the total price. There's a 5 dollar layaway fee but they waive it off only upto today.
Thanks for the info!

imma end up having liek 15 pairs by the end of next year, lol i love thesse

and what do y'all think of this shirt?
shirt.jpg

love the shoes, but not the shirt. Funny concept, but Im just not big into using Jesus as a funny T-Shirt idea.

Back
Top Bottom