OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Word is Bruce Lee Joints are set to release for January 16, 2009 according to HOHLA. Just came from there.. sure worth the 2hr drive.

zoom-kobe-v-ylwblk-m-3m-570x427.jpg

Can anyone confirm the release? Any word? I kinda dont trust them HOH folks.

Just received my pair from NDC. Wow after trying them on, I'm in love.

This shoe is a game changer. The ankle lock reminds me of the first time i put on my Kobe 2k4's. Just very tight, giving you the feeling of security.

The one piece toe box design is going to change the way many basketball shoes are made going forward. Everyone here would agree that the consensus feelingabout creasing is that there basically is none, and that is all because of the one piece design. Not that creasing is a big deal for basketball shoes, it justgoes to show you that they have engineered a design that is unibody and distributes stressing points more evenly. Lastly, the notable feature to me was the orthe lack thereof, weight. The one piece toe box and paper thin flywire design combined with generous zoom padding is a lethal combination and they somehowmanaged to shed even more weight from an already light kobe IV.

I'm sold on these and would recommend them to anyone looking for an everyday shoe all the way up people looking for a game day shoe.
Well done Nike. Bravo!
pimp.gif

^ dark knights over bruce lee's? damn my dude....not gonna lie, but you're in the minority i believe.

Kobe makes the Inlines look better! The same way Jordan makes Jordans look better.

I think I need to see the Inlines on my feet before I decide if I want them.

I went through the same thing with the Inline IVs... They never appealed to me in the store and I actually bought them kind of by mistake.

I came to FL trying to use the F&F discount on Del Sols but one FL wouldn't let me use the coupon.

I went to another FL and they didn't have my size in Del Sols, but they did in the Inlines, and offered me a 20% discount on the Inlines instead of 30% soeven though I didn't even want the Inlines, I bought them anyway because I wanted to take advantage of the discount.

They grew on me once I started wearing them to the point that they're my favorite GR colorway of the IVs.

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

on sale racks in japan already...didnt cop BTW

Dark Knight is just raw sauce

I've asked before and looked everywhere, i guess there is no release info on these yet? Limited? GR? HOH? Date?

Also what is the retail price for V's?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ dark knights over bruce lee's? damn my dude....not gonna lie, but you're in the minority i believe.

count me in that minority class as well....DKs are def one of the hotter colorways of the Vs so far.

I like the DK colorway, but the Bruce Lee joints are fire! BTW just got some more Chaos. Will post pics later!

so I went to the mall with Wifey to pick up her up some space jams... I work for FTL so I know most ppl in there except this guy... so once in the store guycomes up 2 me and shows me the Chaos Vs HOWEVER dude literally said " yo fam did you see the those are LOWTOP hyperdunks"... my GF looks at him &said "Arent those are kobe Vs, baby dont you have those"??..... I replied Yes babe I do, but the meaning of this story is to show how cluelessemployees are of new product & working for FTL I know ALOT of them...but none the less I copped a 2nd pair n wifey got her sz 5.5 SJ so a good day..

i already have a pair of the chaos right now, but i feel like later on im gonna regret not picking up an extra pair of these for retail, but damn so many kobesare coming out, decisions...decisions lol

Back
Top Bottom