OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

displayimage.php

brucent.jpg

P_264_1_Zoom-Kobe-V-YlwBlk-1i.jpg

BRUCE LEE BRUCE LEE BRUCE LEE BRUCE LEE BRUCE LEE BRUCE LEE.

KOBE V'S.
pimp.gif

My job {footlocker} just got our shippment of Aways in!! A whole case baby!!
we were scared we weren't gonna get them in men , because at first all we had received were grade school sizes.
im surprised they made them in grade school... im hoping for the best, but I doubt they sell in those sizes.. ehhhh never know

I'll be honest, I wasn't a fan of the Chaos V at ALL. However my boy was rocking them yesterday with some jeans, and I couldn't stop glancing atthem. I'll probably head to my local FL and pickup a pair thise weekend.

I cannot wait to get them Away's. A Kobe shoe in a Laker colorway is above all other colors. I am gonna be rockin those everyday. I need to triple up onAways.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Word. These are everywhere around my way. That's a good look.

laugh.gif
yeah they're everywhere. so how come Eastbay hasn't shipped myorder from last Friday yet?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Word. These are everywhere around my way. That's a good look.

laugh.gif
yeah they're everywhere. so how come Eastbay hasn't shipped my order from last Friday yet?
Supposedly they havent gotten their shipment in.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

My foot locker still has about 5-6 pairs of the Chaos left. Just grabbed myself a 13 just incase eastbay screws me over.

Originally Posted by bigluzer
mtz-jkd-a15f.jpg
+
P_264_1_Zoom-Kobe-V-YlwBlk-1i.jpg
=
brucent.jpg

BOTH WILL BE MINES!!!!!!!! I already know what im doing for next halloween!!
wink.gif
roll.gif
MUAHAHAHA add the bruce lee wig and im set!! I BETTER NOT SEE ANY OF YOU MOFOS COPYING ME...OR AT LEAST NOT SHOW UP AT THE SAME PARTY HAHAHA JK JK!!

Originally Posted by mamba2526

Originally Posted by bigluzer

i got a question. why are bruce lee's muscles so small but he is soooo strong???
because its "not what you got but how you use it."

my fave quote by the master himself:

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothingwithin you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomesthe cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water myfriend."
- Bruce Lee

Strong in what sense? Iron Mike was strong.... Dont get me wrong... I like Bruce lee.

What's Bruce lees favorite drink? Hahaha

Edwin...you corny dog.
roll.gif

But to answer your question...Bruce Lee's favorite drink is....wataaaa.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom