OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by agold1002

are these chaos limited at all this year??
Limited GR. Most FTL stores are getting these.
mie isnt as far as I know. I was there on Monday and dude said he only got the aways,

i'm still in-between whether i should purchase the chaos ???? i love the kobe iv as a whole....so....anyone have better pics to give these bad boys,justice?

yay or nay????

thanks

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wait till someone puts them on... It'll be a different story.
it'll def be a different story when Kobe murders LeBron in em tomorrow......

It's gona be a good game. I can't see lebron doing his usual beat down on weak teams against Kobe and the lakers. Kobe is gona do his killer fadeawaysand skilled jumpers. That simple.

i'm glad these are already popping up. let's get some reviews going lol. i'll be waiting for the 16th to go to a store to try them on beforebuying. i hope everyone gets what they wanted!

Can someone post the Nike Style number? Not the footlocker sku. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by chipotleattack

10.5 sold out on Eastbay. I got my 11 though. Can't wait to play ball in these.

damn you stole my chaos out of my shopping cart....smh...

i had a pair in there and when i checked out it gave me an error...then out of stock..
mad.gif

I copped on eastbay b/c of the discounts you can get (20% off giftcard, bing, gold member free shipping)

Originally Posted by krey1231

Should I get them on Eastbay now or will it be an easy pickup if I go to my local FL on the 26th?

up to you. check your local spots to see if/how many they're getting.

they might be around, but might not. dont regret not copping like most did when the IVs first dropped.

For those that haven't gone to eastbay, the Laker Aways are gonna be the first GR pair, on 1/16.

I HATE that my $ doesn't come through until January. I want these shoes today.

Quick sizing question- I'm a true 12 with Nike and reebok. My feet are a little on the wide side but not huge. Should I size .5 up with these and get a12.5? I'm probably gonna end up trying them on first, but I figure some of you guys might be able to help me out. Thanks

(other shoe info-12.5 in NB, 11 in chucks, 12 Purcells, 12 jordans)

My FL will be getting them, don't know however if I'll be there to go get them. Thanks for the help, they'll most likely hit NDC that day tooright?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol. I want these right now. Damn. And what the heck are the 2k10s?....

2k10 are the aways. You know with these shoes people always call them different names.
laugh.gif

I dont know how many times a Kobe shoe has been called a "Black Mamba"?

Is here even a shoe that really is the "Black Mamba"

black mamba!

do we have a release date for the DKs?
if it's anytime soon i'd rather wait for those, but if not i'll just get the chaos or aways to ball in instead.

Back
Top Bottom