OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

c2c36e36413cdfe9312c3a553f57d547b68bf0c2.jpg

Got mine at HOH

My footlocker has the Kobe V aways..they are beautiful..can't wait to cop..and we got in the Christmas day after Lebrons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmar

I'm beyond pissed. I thought you couldn't order until 12/26 midnight. How are all the sizes sold out of the Chaos on Footlocker and East bay? I hope they get some more cuz I don't even want to mess with anyone on Ebay.

i don't even want the shoe and it pisses ME off that eastbay put them up early. stick to the official release day. Nike's website said online on the25th and in stores on the 26th. way to go Eastbay, u freakin' stupid dummies! i'm sure some people got screwed over by this. not cool. in fact,i'm going to write Eastbay a short e-mail just for you. i hope you end up getting a pair, bro.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I'm beyond pissed. I thought you couldn't order until 12/26 midnight. How are all the sizes sold out of the Chaos on Footlocker and East bay? I hope they get some more cuz I don't even want to mess with anyone on Ebay.

i don't even want the shoe and it pisses ME off that eastbay put them up early. stick to the official release day. Nike's website said online on the 25th and in stores on the 26th. way to go Eastbay, u freakin' stupid dummies! i'm sure some people got screwed over by this. not cool.

someone secretly wants em lol.

youngmar wrote:

i don't even want the shoe and it pisses ME off that eastbay put them up early. stick to the official release day. Nike's website said online on the 25th and in stores on the 26th. way to go Eastbay, u freakin' stupid dummies! i'm sure some people got screwed over by this. not cool.

It's not Eastbay fault. Nike sets the date but they can give the okay to release early thus a quickstirke. Sucks how only HOH has them cuz I don't feellike driving in the madness here in LA, my FTL near has them but won't sell them til Sat. Come on!!!!

This is crazy. I never would expect Kobe shoes to be this popular and highly sought after. Kobe > Jordan

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol...

I was up at like 4am and called to try and order one more time before I hit the hay and it was a no go...woke up to an email that they were up at 9on the dot.Copped with a quickness half asleep...hoping I put in all my # correct lol

on that note I ordered 2 size 13s, but called to cancel one, but they still havent credited me...so if I end up with 2 13s, Id only need one if anyone would want it.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This is crazy. I never would expect Kobe shoes to be this popular and highly sought after. Kobe > Jordan

I don't think they had many shoes in stock to begin with.

uh, no i don't...and if i wanted them...i have a way to get them. the only kobe shoe i own is the black speckled 4.
pimp.gif

thanks for your comment though.

I just noticed that the pics on Ebay/footlocker have the Chaos with gray laces, but other pics they have the pink and purple laces.

uh, no i don't...and if i wanted them...i have a way to get them. the only kobe shoe i own is the black speckled 4.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

My footlocker has the Kobe V aways..they are beautiful..can't wait to cop..and we got in the Christmas day after Lebrons
pimp.gif
I've been out of the loop, haven't checked out the thread the past few days, when do the Aways drop in-store?

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

pimp.gif
I've been out of the loop, haven't checked out the thread the past few days, when do the Aways drop in-store?
January 16th i believe..

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

pimp.gif
January 16th i believe..

Correct, can't wait to try these on.

since when does Eastbay put a 1 dollar hold on your credit/debitcard after you order has been placed? I've been using Paypal and Gift cards over the pastyears, so that's why it's odd to me.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gijace i think you should in the clear...with server overloads and sites crashing SJ was a whole different phenomenon compared to a regular release.
thanks for the quick response..

Back
Top Bottom