OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by youngmar

Even D fish is rockin the Chaos. He never rocks Kobe's shoes. They must be nice.

umm if you have watched laker games, Fisher has worked kobes before, He wore the IVs.
Maybe once or twice, but he was not a regular. Only Odom, Ariza and Brown consistently wore Kobe's shoes. Sasha and Walton a couple of timesalso.

^I only saw the Chaos and Away's on NDC.

Lakers are gettin' killed.
frown.gif

eastbay had restocked this morning but the chaos are gone now. glad I copped my sz12 at 9am xmas eve

the ones they gave out to the courtside seats people....
sick.gif

and not in a good way.

Originally Posted by infamous54

i need a kobe white laker jersey....

picked mine up yesterday(to rock with my chaos when they come in) for 3,194....yen that is lol

Plan on wearing my White jersey that I just got with my Chaos too...

Running Fishy...the Jokers are the Chaos that everyone is talking about. Might be some left on NDC?

Where can I get the Chaos V??? Will HOHLA have them tomo?? ANy restocks online?? Jeez spent too much time trying to get the Space Jams. lol

Which FTL in So CAL will get these??

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

the Chaos Kobe has on looks different. Well, at least the bottom sole... it looks darker on his.

Yea I've noticed too. Looks nice, maybe its the lighting in the arena

Can anyone help me with a Christmas miracle and pick up a pair of the Chaos for me, size 10.5? I would greatly appreciate any help, and do my best to repaythe favor should something come my way. PM me.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Where can I get the Chaos V??? Will HOHLA have them tomo?? ANy restocks online?? Jeez spent too much time trying to get the Space Jams. lol
Yes, HOHLA will have them and UNDFTD on La Brea will have them. UNDFTD will only have 11 pairs and I would assume HOH should have more.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

just saw Kobe wearing chaos on ABC.

but this is for the front row peeps

LOS ANGELES - DECEMBER 25: Fans hold up the Nike Zoom Kobe V shoe before a game between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on December 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2009 NBAE (Photo by Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images)
0cfbd2ce247811d8136763a640a26563-getty-90042403ab008_cavs_lakers.jpg

who knew shaggy from bbros had lakers courtside tickets.

Back
Top Bottom