OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by gijace

did kobe stepped out-of-bounds on the game winning 3?

refs didnt seem to think so.....so its all good
wink.gif

His heels were over the sideline just like Sean Elliot yrs ago in a playoff game...
laugh.gif

Nice how the cameras have to focus on his feet or "shoes" over and over again. Now that the highlights were shown on SportCenter, the whole nationwill want to buy the inlines.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

wink.gif

I caught that too, looked like his heels touched the line...but hey, he's Black Mamba, he knows his boundaries, even when they're out of sight

54b813b74110a5957196432764c6cb8f-getty-90043002eg001_kings_lkrs.jpg

Coach Westpahl got the best look and he says no. Actually he didn't say anything so that's as good as a no.

yeah the sac bench didnt have a reaction that kobe stepped out, i think they were too busy checking out his inlines

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so i suppose ppl wearing shirts with artists' faces on them is considered d-riding? how about bob marley shirts? lol

In most cases when I have posed questions to ppl that wear shirts with artists, they barely know any lyrics, so In cases like that, yes it's riding

The 16th couldn't come any faster.
I ordered a pair of Aways from S.T.'s but those may not show up until Feb. I don't think I can wait that long.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't like the bruce lee joints. Waiting for the dark knights patiently
Your not alone. As of now, Aways, DK's, Del Sol's are the ones I'm waiting for.

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
to me. None of that d-riding stuff, just the logo that represents the guy.
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothing. like this
51gLBGKh8lL._AA280_.jpg

Gimme something like this

259319-010.jpg

or this
IMG_5488.jpg

Logos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirt thats sorta tacky.
Logos, faces, blah blah...honestly, wear what you want to wear. I just don't consider calling those that you find tacky to be a "D-rider" but you're probably going to wear a pair of the man's shoes with the man's logo and walk around calling people a D-rider. that, to me, is the irony.

So if I wear Armani or Louis Vuitton, with their logos everywhere I'm a d-rider? I obiviously appreciate KB24 as a player and love his Nike products but Idont want his face on my clothing.

Some you guys get too defensive when I say I dont want this mans face on my clothing because to me, its d-riding especially if you're a grown man but ifyou want another mans face on your clothing, do you! It doesnt matter what I think.

wink.gif

I caught that too, looked like his heels touched the line...but hey, he's Black Mamba, he knows his boundaries, even when they're out of sight
i think he knew he was close so he shot on his tippy toes, and his heels were out, but never touched out of bounds. still not sold on the inlines.still too plain imo.

Where can I get a shirt like this? No Kobe face or name, non of that d-riding stuff. Just a Shozoko logo?
kobe_bryant_lil_wayne.jpg

This was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothing. like this
51gLBGKh8lL._AA280_.jpg

Gimme something like this

259319-010.jpg

or this
IMG_5488.jpg

Logos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirt thats sorta tacky.
Logos, faces, blah blah...honestly, wear what you want to wear. I just don't consider calling those that you find tacky to be a "D-rider" but you're probably going to wear a pair of the man's shoes with the man's logo and walk around calling people a D-rider. that, to me, is the irony.

So if I wear Armani or Louis Vuitton, with their logos everywhere I'm a d-rider? I obiviously appreciate KB24 as a player and love his Nike products but I dont want his face on my clothing.

Some you guys get too defensive when I say I dont want this mans face on my clothing because to me, its d-riding especially if you're a grown man but if you want another mans face on your clothing, do you! It doesnt matter what I think.

No one said you're a D-Rider, it's just funny that you label others D-Riders for doing basically the same thing you are trying to do. A name, a face, alogo are all ways to publicly announce your allegiance to Kobe, it doesn't really matter how you do it. The irony and comedy is that you are trying tolabel one as D-Riding while acting like the other is totally different and completely acceptable. And the Armani and LV comparison is a bit off because thosenames and logos no longer represent the person the designer, they only represent the clothing label. The Kobe logo is still a clear representation of Kobe as aperson. But it really isn't that serious, just thought what you said was funny. You're the one that's getting defensive.

Inlines looking very clean.. good game kobe.. as always. was hoping he got 40, but ill take that "W" and that 39. That play was crazy, just as Ithought the play was gonna fold when he fumbled with it, Kobe saves the day.!!

Aways drop in 14 days.. let the countdown begin.. lol
My job (footlocker) has a full case.. from grade school all the way to Mens..

This was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the irony, right?
laugh.gif

I dont see how its irony. I like Jordan Brand stuff but I dont wanna wear another mans face on my clothiLogos arent neccesarily d-riding. Some of y'all like products like Livestrong, Tommy Hilfiger, Armani etc but you dont want their damn face on your shirt thats sorta tacky.

So if I wear Armani or Louis Vuitton, with their logos everywhere I'm a d-rider? I obiviously appreciate KB24 as a player and love his Nike products but I dont want his face on my clothing.

Some you guys get too defensive when I say I dont want this mans face on my clothing because to me, its d-riding especially if you're a grown man but if you want another mans face on your clothing, do you! It doesnt matter what I think.

No one said you're a D-Rider, it's just funny that you label others D-Riders for doing basically the same thing you are trying to do. A name, a face, a logo are all ways to publicly announce your allegiance to Kobe, it doesn't really matter how you do it. The irony and comedy is that you are trying to label one as D-Riding while acting like the other is totally different and completely acceptable. And the Armani and LV comparison is a bit off because those names and logos no longer represent the person the designer, they only represent the clothing label. The Kobe logo is still a clear representation of Kobe as a person. But it really isn't that serious, just thought what you said was funny. You're the one that's getting defensive.

laugh.gif
No I have no allegiance to Kobe. You pledge allegiance to countriesnot Kobe Bryant
laugh.gif

I dont feel like explaining what d riding is or isnt. Who cares! I was just asking where I can get a shozoko shirt....geez!

just bought my niece those white/pink kobe v on eastbay
smile.gif
i hope those white laces are just sample pics and they come with something more fun

Originally Posted by dyyhard

wink.gif

54b813b74110a5957196432764c6cb8f-getty-90043002eg001_kings_lkrs.jpg

Coach Westpahl got the best look and he says no. Actually he didn't say anything so that's as good as a no.
I think Coach Westphal was just too distracted by the inline Vs...
wink.gif

Kobe's performances in these may sway me in buying those, rather than IDing a pair that looks like the IVs.

New Kobe gear up on NDC including the jacket he wore on the George Lopez show, but that one is listed as out of stock currently.

Wow you guys weren't kidding when you said these hardly crease. I shot around in these (Chaos) for about 45 minutes and they still look deadstock. \

Still not sure what my second pair is going to be. None of the other colorways interest me. All of them are a bit too plain. Do we really need two Duke CWs?

I might get BLs or TDKs and then I'm done with the Vs unless they put out better CWs.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

so excited for the aways

Im so excited for the aways! 2 more weeks!
Ahhh
pimp.gif

Don't know if i should wait for the Employee Appreciation to cop or not..there aren't many Kobe fans around upstate NY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom