OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by derf diggler

I don't think it's a rule per se.... Sorry, I should've worded it better. The receipt I have say final sale for the Kobe V's. I'm not sure how other footlocker's/HOH handle new releases such as these kicks, but the footlocker/HOH at the Beverly Center stamped FINAL SALE onto the receipt that I have. I still need a half size up.

jz walk into a regular footlocker like fox hills, without the reciept and ask for a different size, tell them u got it as a gift and "BAM" with no problem u will get ur size...i will guarantee u it will work. if tere is no footlocker sticker on the top left corner, jz walk into da niketown and get a different size, screw hohla, they a bunch of bums except for the homie that i have known since high school...

Word. Good looking out. I'mma go handle that right now.

damn George lopez has a big head...(yes, I am just being jealous of those free shoes....)

next year i am asking Santa for some coutside lakers tickets for some free Kobe VIs.....lol

Ha. G. Lopez does have a massive head.

Can't believe an Eastbay sales rep comes out for the Kobe V's.

How about going into the "Jordan Space Jam" thread, you'll get eaten alive in there.
laugh.gif

Eastbay has screwed many a customer over the last few years.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why outta of all the shoe releases ever. An Eastbay rep decides to come on for a Kobe Chaos shoe?
I understand the timing seems bad. This was something that was in the works but, in a nutshell, it took time for the go ahead. The launch with theSpace Jams was regrettable but was not overlooked and I know there was a lot of disappointment (may be an understatement) over that launch. We do look forwardto helping the community out as much as we can and hope NT would be willing to give us that chance.

About the Kobe Chaos, my inquiry did get passed on for someone to look into for me. I'll let you know as soon as I learn more.

Thanks,

Jason

The Vs on the older guy with Stallone in that picture looks good. I wonder if he ID those?

Those Chaos Vs are so nice, need to locate a pair of those for myself. I hadnt seen them in person but that pic up there has sealed the deal haha

Im feelin' dudes socks to the left of stallone haha!

Are y'all sure the release date for Away Vs are still the January 16th ?????

Because I called 2 Foot Lockers in my area and they were telling me the 23th and shoetrends doesnt ship til the 25th(the following monday)

I find this weird because some places are selling them already.This isnt some retro Jordan release ,no matter what the V will sit for at least few weeks.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why outta of all the shoe releases ever. An Eastbay rep decides to come on for a Kobe Chaos shoe?
I understand the timing seems bad. This was something that was in the works but, in a nutshell, it took time for the go ahead. The launch with the Space Jams was regrettable but was not overlooked and I know there was a lot of disappointment (may be an understatement) over that launch. We do look forward to helping the community out as much as we can and hope NT would be willing to give us that chance.

About the Kobe Chaos, my inquiry did get passed on for someone to look into for me. I'll let you know as soon as I learn more.

Thanks,

Jason
Don't mind him. Good to see an eastbay rep on here. Is eastbay getting the dark knights? thanks

Ok seriously, when you have CSR reps from online stores and record label employees using the music section to promote their artists, NT needs to start cashingin... (and dead those virus causing ads at the top of the screen)!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Eastbay has screwed many a customer over the last few years.

The Chaos V's was my first and last time ever attempting to cop anything on Eastbay. I never got a confirmation email, so I sent a message to theircustomer service. They tell me to wait till the end of next week (which would be a week after release). I email them again and plainly ask what are the oddsof me getting my order. Here's the response I get:

Our ordering system is stating product number 86429531, size 10.0, is no longeravailable but your order is stating it's on backorder. It is safe to say your order will be canceled.

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting
www.eastbay.com.

Sincerely,

Karen
Customer Service

How about letting me know this without me having to ask first? Their ordering system is terrible (and I thought swoosh's flash system sucked). Luckily mylocal Footlocker still had my size. If this were the situation on some SpaceJams there would be some strongly worded letters headed Eastbay's way.
If you ask me, Eastbay isn't good for anything other than window shopping.

Originally Posted by chckboy5

my status on eastbay says ready to ship!
Mine Too!!!! Even tho I canceled my order today!
Cant believe it, canceled my order and still says ready to ship. Bull$***

Good thing i picked up a pair at my local footlocker!

I was rockin the inline V to ball yesterday, definitely very comfortable shoes for walking, or maybe i am just not used to it. But i had to switch back to hteIV's. Do you guys feel the V performs better on the court compare to the IV's?

I personally found the ZK5 to blow the IVs outta the water. They will mold to your foot if your foot gets heated. It's like if the shoe shrinks. Theflywire gets more flexible. Amazing.

^Co-sign. It's like the shoe becomes a part of your foot...so dope.

The bare minimum materials w/ maximum comfort and performance.

For me, at least on the courts...Vs > IVs

thanks for the info. So would you walk around in them first to "break them in"? Cause i took'em out of the box and hit the court and slippedtwice and almost rolled my ankle, so got scared and switched to the iv's.

Back
Top Bottom