OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

These Buy It Now prices on Ebay for the Chaos are nuts. Do these guys not realize they are everywhere. There's tons of them on ebay and dudes are tryin toget 190-200. I sure hope no one is paying that much.

just returned from the mall after trying on the kobe V's...

for those that said to stay true to size... my front three toes (middle towards the outward to the pinkle) while wearing the same sizes as kobe IV's...can't even wiggle them... any suggestions?

the size i wore in kobe IV's are 9.5...

edit: while i tried on 10s, they seemed to be a bit big... the reason why i'm asking for help is that i plan to ID a pair and would like to have a perfectfit cause i can't return them...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I personally found the ZK5 to blow the IVs outta the water. They will mold to your foot if your foot gets heated. It's like if the shoe shrinks. The flywire gets more flexible. Amazing.
did you wear em around the house for a few days or just ball in them right away?

Originally Posted by Kendogg05

thanks for the info. So would you walk around in them first to "break them in"? Cause i took'em out of the box and hit the court and slipped twice and almost rolled my ankle, so got scared and switched to the iv's.

Well I wore em casually first, but I don't think that'll even do anything. Never once slipped when I balled in these. All I heard was screeches fromthe sole... Make sure you ain't playing on a dusty floor, Wipe your soles with your hands every once in a while.

Originally Posted by changstae

I personally found the ZK5 to blow the IVs outta the water. They will mold to your foot if your foot gets heated. It's like if the shoe shrinks. The flywire gets more flexible. Amazing.
did you wear em around the house for a few days or just ball in them right away?

I did walk in em for about 12 hours. I didn't really feel like I broke em in but they were good from the get/go for me.

thanks for the info. So would you walk around in them first to "break them in"? Cause i took'em out of the box and hit the court and slipped twice and almost rolled my ankle, so got scared and switched to the iv's.

Well I wore em casually first, but I don't think that'll even do anything. Never once slipped when I balled in these. All I heard was screeches from the sole... Make sure you ain't playing on a dusty floor, Wipe your soles with your hands every once in a while.
or if you like me, don't use your hands but use your other shoe. just wipe the bottom of one shoe onto the shoe laces of the other shoe. forme it helps way more than using your hands and its sanitary.

Originally Posted by mamba2526

Well I wore em casually first, but I don't think that'll even do anything. Never once slipped when I balled in these. All I heard was screeches from the sole... Make sure you ain't playing on a dusty floor, Wipe your soles with your hands every once in a while.
or if you like me, don't use your hands but use your other shoe. just wipe the bottom of one shoe onto the shoe laces of the other shoe. for me it helps way more than using your hands and its sanitary.
Uhh you like to put dirt onto your laces?
laugh.gif

Which you will tie with your hands anyway, so doesn't that defeat the purpose of being sanitary?

i love NT.

on a serious note, is it recommended to break these in or are they good to go out the box? the materials feel like I wouldn't need to much break in time.

Wow. Bruce lees will be a priority then.... Aways will be bought after. I like those Bruce lees. Haven't had an all yellow shoe since the Adidas SunshineKobe 1... Which I gave away smh

can anyone chime in about the fitment issue?

i tried on the same size i wore with kobe IV's... but from the (middle toe outward to the pinkie toe) is extremely tight and i was not able to wiggle themat all... i've also tried a half size bigger to 10s but they seem a bit big... any help guys?

Gswfan....you've asked many times about the insoles...why are you so worried about it? Its the insole, no one is going to see it besides you when you putem on/take em off. If it concerns you so much, pull em out and throw in some Dr. Scholls or something. Not that difficult.

Back
Top Bottom