OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

Gswfan....you've asked many times about the insoles...why are you so worried about it? Its the insole, no one is going to see it besides you when you put em on/take em off. If it concerns you so much, pull em out and throw in some Dr. Scholls or something. Not that difficult.

lol.. i actually laughed. because usually i hear people complaining about creasing, but soles? iunno if it's common, but that was a first for me.

how bout this. if you want your shoes to look DS, then don't wear them?

Had to return
mad.gif
mad.gif
my gradient away Kobe IVs to my local FTL to pay for my phone bill, Am I missinganything since I will be jumping into the V, with out playing in the IV first?
(
eyes.gif
I wanted to test out the IV first and then go into the V to compare the2)

just balled in the kobe V's at 24 hour fitness. overall i would say that i feel more stable in the kobe 4s . i did not have a "break in period"for these shoes. they felt really great right out of the box versus the kobe 4's which took a couple wears to get really comfortable for me. both the4's and 5's fit like gloves for me no complaints. the kobe 5 also feels much lower to the ground than the 4's did and i know some people arenthappy that they got rid of the lunarfoam but i like the zoom in the forefoot. just my two cents!

I havent worn my chaos in a while.. and I got 6 pairs.. lol I got my true size (10.5) and went a 1/2 size up (11). Havent worn them since the christmas game..Gotta start breaking a pair or two in.
And Bruce Lee's are stated to be a HOH & Niketown exclusive....

Originally Posted by Kendogg05

why do China have the inlines and dark knights but no Chaos and Aways?

they do, just chaos were limited to 400 pairs total, and aways will drop soon.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by Kendogg05

why do China have the inlines and dark knights but no Chaos and Aways?

they do, just chaos were limited to 400 pairs total, and aways will drop soon.

So they were limited in China to 400 pairs, or total 400 pairs?

Bruce Lees and Aways on the 16th?! That really sucks. Then Jordan VI's the next weekend! This month is gonna be too much. lol. They need to spread thisstuff out a little. I am trying to complete a show car project right now haha.

8zcz.jpg

My Dark Knights and Inlines, Crazy how China don't have the Chaos. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, or the Kobes are always betteracross the pond.

i've posted on this thread numerous times trying to figure out about the fitment issue...

for those who have the shoes already (ID'ed or not) how is the fitment? did u have to go 1/2 size up? many others also mentioned about a"break-in" period... so does the shoes shrink a bit to fit the foot (like a glove) or what? if that's the case, i can safely go a 1/2 size upknowing that in the end, it'll fit perfectly.

my problem with staying true to size is that from my middle toe outward to the pinkie toe, i can't wiggle them because they're too tight, but a 1/2size up gives them too much space to move and it doesn't feel tight and secure...

please fellow NTers, help out a fellow in need...

thanks,

wkobelakers - If you wore a Kobe IV or a Hyperdunk you should get the same size you have in those. I wear an 11.5 in Jordans and 12 in Kobes and Hyperdunks andthe fit is perfect

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Eastbay has screwed many a customer over the last few years.

The Chaos V's was my first and last time ever attempting to cop anything on Eastbay. I never got a confirmation email, so I sent a message to their customer service. They tell me to wait till the end of next week (which would be a week after release). I email them again and plainly ask what are the odds of me getting my order. Here's the response I get:

Our ordering system is stating product number 86429531, size 10.0, is no longer available but your order is stating it's on backorder. It is safe to say your order will be canceled.

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting
www.eastbay.com.

Sincerely,

Karen
Customer Service

How about letting me know this without me having to ask first? Their ordering system is terrible (and I thought swoosh's flash system sucked). Luckily my local Footlocker still had my size. If this were the situation on some SpaceJams there would be some strongly worded letters headed Eastbay's way.
If you ask me, Eastbay isn't good for anything other than window shopping.
Hey there,

I am not sure if that was an error in Karen's response or not and we apologize for that. Since we didn't have the product in stock at the time ofordering, backorders were taken and the quantity ordered would have been reserved. Once all the quantities for a particular size is gone, it will show up inour system as no longer available. If you had a backorder, you would have had a reservation for the product. So, I would like to think Karen used the wrongword and sorry she missed that on the review before she sent her response.

I don't know if you kept your order, but, if you did, we did receive our shipment in last night and it should be shipping soon (today or tomorrow) as longas the payment went through.

Thanks,

Jason

Back
Top Bottom