OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

can we get back to the sneakers?! Nobody should tell anybody how to dress.. everyone has their own style... if you wanna wear pajamas and Kobe, Surfing shortsand Kobes.... they are yours... wear them however you like..

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by Buscape

Wait.... Bruce Lee's on the 16th?! Would Chitown Niketown and/or HOH Chicago have them?
nerd.gif

HOH Chi will ge them, not sure about niketown.

Thanks. I think I'll call Niketown and ask tomorrow. Man this month is gonna be expensive... still have to buy books for classes as well
tired.gif
yep this month is very expensive

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good stuff cbfpunch. Did you see a pink fire or a hot pink as an option?

unfortunately, i don't think i did. the guy mentioned that there were going to be TB colorways. looking unlikely but i wouldn't lose hope lol.

Man I the 2k10's, aways what ever we calling. Look freaking beauitiful!!! And cbfpunch very nice picture! They look awesome with jeans..I can't wait topick up my pair..still undecided about Bruce lee's wish I could see an actual pick up of them so I could decide.

HELP!!! I just checked my bank account and Eastbay charged me for 2 separate transactions for $269 each. I ordered 2 pairs of chaos in 1 single transaction andit totalled $269. I never got an order confirmation so I thought it got cancelled. Nothing was charged to my bank account until today. The worst part is thatit charged me twice!!! Totalling over $548!!! Can anyone help me out?

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

HELP!!! I just checked my bank account and Eastbay charged me for 2 separate transactions for $269 each. I ordered 2 pairs of chaos in 1 single transaction and it totalled $269. I never got an order confirmation so I thought it got cancelled. Nothing was charged to my bank account until today. The worst part is that it charged me twice!!! Totalling over $548!!! Can anyone help me out?
Call eastbay.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good stuff cbfpunch. Did you see a pink fire or a hot pink as an option?

unfortunately, i don't think i did. the guy mentioned that there were going to be TB colorways. looking unlikely but i wouldn't lose hope lol.

posted this in the zkv iD thread, but...

after looking over the pick that cbfpunch posted, it shows that there will be several colors to be added that can only be used on certain parts of the shoe.the colors that look to be added are: that choas green, pine green, chile red, brick red, and 2 more shades of blue. the majority of the colors will be able touse for the base, eyestay, tip, laces and lining, and iD. only some of the colors could be used for the swoosh (no choas green), heel and midsole forefoot(onlyboth greens), and outsole (minus one blue and brick red). the midsole looks as if only white and black will be the only options here on out.

this is only speculation and what i can make of the pic. none the less, thanks for the pics. hope this helps those who plan on iDing these in the future.

wow, the dark knights are off the chain.......

only 11 more days, really hoping canada gets one of the pairs releasing on the 16th

alright so eastbay said they shipped my order today. If anyone needs chaos sz 9, i got 2 for sale. retail. just pm me.

i'm gonna be poor again this year!! haha gotta get the aways, lee's, dks and the inlines haha

here are some release dates from NT SF....

NIKETOWN San Francisco commented on your wall post:

"We have a white/varsity red dropping 2/6, and the Kobe All Star Game going to release around 2/12"

Originally Posted by jmizzo

"We have a white/varsity red dropping 2/6, and the Kobe All Star Game going to release around 2/12"

All Star games dropping on my B Day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by jmizzo

All Star games dropping on my B Day
pimp.gif
^^ any updated pics

Back
Top Bottom