OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Those Bruce Lees are a must. That red strip on the back does it for me. Love it.

Those M.S 5s.... Ugliest crap ever.....

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Nike Zoom Kobe V White/Varsity Red-Black
Releases 2/6/2010

Full size pics at Air 23. >

Why do you always tag already tagged pics?

I was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

advertisement...

I like the white/red/blacks, but definitely changing out the laces to black or red...white makes it look too plain..

I like the white/red/blacks also...much better than the black/reds of the IVs. Wont be picking em up though...Im sure there will be waaaay too many otherbetter colorways.

I love the dark knights. Simple, sophisticated, and clean! Too much yellow on the bruce lee's for me though.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Nike Zoom Kobe V White/Varsity Red-Black
Releases 2/6/2010

Full size pics at Air 23. >

Why do you always tag already tagged pics?
so nobody steals his pictures? (that are borrowed and not his own).....
this is hip hop....sampling and not paying royalties....just re-tag it and its now, Fresh, solid, dope...whatever you wanna call it...
wooooo!

BL's are so illified fresh!

why do those "M.S." have a strap on the back of the heel?....makes it look fake to me.

Bruce Lees are a must......I'm thinking the inlines are kinda underrated.... Haven't heard much about them...IMO they are pretty clean and simple...

Originally Posted by kob8

Bruce Lees are a must......I'm thinking the inlines are kinda underrated.... Haven't heard much about them...IMO they are pretty clean and simple...

Shhhh. Don't let the hypebeasts hear you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got chaos, did an ID, and either the DK, the aways or the Carpe Diems...then I am out....can't do 25 pairs of these like I did with the 4s.....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I got chaos, did an ID, and either the DK, the aways or the Carpe Diems...then I am out....can't do 25 pairs of these like I did with the 4s.....
yeah, thats what we all say in the beginning. then 6 months from now you are looking at 15 pairs haha

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Right now just give me da aways homes n bruce lees idk about da christian bales yet
laugh.gif
at the names that people come up with for stuff. thatsawesome man. the "christian bales" I cracked up when i saw that

Originally Posted by jmizzo

.... Cmon now.... Who you kiddin'

Back
Top Bottom