OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Yea it was really frustrating knowing that Nike had pairs left after all the phone orders went through and going to sleep for a few hours just to call them at 5am to tell you they are sold out.

what sucks that most is the fact that I called before 10pm PST and was on hold but accidentally ended the call when I was texting my friend to tell him i was running late to go to the gym to go ball SMH

Looks like I have to hope for a restock on NDC or the 20th. Size 10's always seem hard to get.

If anyone needs help with the Dark Knights, I bought an extra size pair 11.5, retail with tax came out to be 141.50 approx. U gotta pay paypal fees and shipping if you want them. Also, a tip would be nice!

Out of all the people they select Nick Cannon smh seem like dude don't even know about basketball shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Not sure if anyone's seen these SC's amongst the Dark Knight hustle & bustle (sp).
whoa... sample pre-release aways, bruce lee's without the red scratches, and USC's with the iridescent exotic material.

s dubl.

if you watch that video of kobe at HOH NY, Nick Cannon says Kobe Versus, instead of Kobe V's.

FAIL.

also, glad you got your size 13 homie!

USCs are the only colrway (besides the Chaos) that I like more on the VS than the IVs. Lookin good.

Copped my sz 14 at HoHLA. Then got a 13 at NT. I still can't decide if the 13s fit well enough to wear. Maybe I'll see if I can flip them.

Those USCs look really good. I'm looking forward to seeing the exotic material in person, so I'll know how to order my i.d.s.

Originally Posted by abstractability

s dubl.

if you watch that video of kobe at HOH NY, Nick Cannon says Kobe Versus, instead of Kobe V's.

FAIL.

also, glad you got your size 13 homie!
laugh.gif
  thats why I said it. That dude is an #$% ...they should have got someone with some knowledge, or at least schooled this dude first.

and yeah...Im glad I got em too.

thanks Vince...

you really still dont like the DKs after the pic c4 posted?

I liked em before...but that pic made em even more
smokin.gif
to me.

Got my size 13. HOH Chi had a few sizes left this morning. Call them up to see what sizes exactly.

Great looking shoe, very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom