OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I find it strange that folks dont like kb24.com but purchased enough shoes from them to sell out in hours....
and here I was trying to get some only to be left with zilch.....

Allstars are still ugly...
dukes are just ok, wanna see where the logo is and how it contrasts the shoe....

bring on bruce. (not wayne either)
There's no logo.
laugh.gif

Anyone looking for a DK 10.5 have a HoH nearby? Im looking to arrange a trade situation for Lebron VII ASGs...

Imo...it would have sucked to get a signed pair of DKs from KB24. You know damn well you wouldn't have rocked em...then you'd have basically a useless pair of kicks and have to overpay for a pair to wear.

Now if it was a signed pair of aways, or one signed DK and one unsigned that would be different....

just my .02.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

any info on this shirt? are these available somewhere?
cbf35ebae1c535a2e2045fbf6bc4e233e653ae1.jpg

Where did you get this picture from?

one color of this tee will drop each month april may and june

if forget the colorways but they match the Vs that come out those months

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i called them, they said they didn't touch the shoes besides just putting them into the shipping boxes...I don't blame them for this one...this is Nike's snafu....
Nah that's their fault. It is their responsibility to check the integrity/sizes of each shoe that comes in from Nike. And actually that's some %$%% right there that they didn't touch the shoes. What if there had been manufacturer's defects on the shoes, or a big hole in the toebox. KB24 thinks it's alright to sell it and blame it on Nike?
smh.gif

I have to agree with Speedy here. I sent out a few pairs today for ISS'ers/NT'ers and even I check the shoes before they are sent out and double check the sizes, why not a site with a few people doing shipping...it's only 24 pairs.

has anyone tried putting the nike red laces on the DK's?
just wondering how it would look since the bottom of the DK's has a red part.

^^i thought about diong that actually...but I don't plan on rocking right away so I haven't done it yet.

I think the red and blue will look nice together.

so the one's we returned back to the nike warehouse they gonna resell those or just throw away the faulty pairs?

Finally picked up my V's today.

Picked up some Kobe shorts and this tee. Not sure if it's been posted yet. 25% off with FnF today.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

not feeling those red laces on the DK up there. NOPE

they would look much better if they were long enough to laces them up....I think black would be better....

Originally Posted by abernja

Finally picked up my V's today.

Picked up some Kobe shorts and this tee. Not sure if it's been posted yet. 25% off with FnF today.

were you able to use th FnF for the kobe V?

Back
Top Bottom