OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Nike is so damn stupid, if they would just inform us that the DKs are re-releasing on Feb. 20th, everyone would wait and just buy them on that day instead of buying from resellers.

I was torn between getting the ASGs or DKs and I think I will just hope and pray the DKs come out again on Feb. 20th. The hardwood pattern on the Vs is too tacky for me and it'll get old real fast.

Originally Posted by poosht

ASG up on eastbay...Though you can't order it just yet...Countdown clock is ticking....

It seems like they are tyring to prevent problems with things like this, but the site will still crash, wish they would get it together

@cbfpunch for sure i can tell from your pic that you're in the all black boat with me lol.

def. gonna grab the blackout Vs, had the whiteout IV and loved them too. might end up getting my all black id's anyway lol. when u say the black is underwhelming, are u basing that off the pics of the id v's that have appeared?

edit: i just realized, you changed ur pic right?  u had the blue bird before?  i think u were the one who talked me into the black ivs in the first place lol.

I aint messing w/ Eastbay. Anytime you have that many people clicking on the same page at the same time, it's never a good thing.

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

@cbfpunch for sure i can tell from your pic that you're in the all black boat with me lol.

def. gonna grab the blackout Vs, had the whiteout IV and loved them too. might end up getting my all black id's anyway lol. when u say the black is underwhelming, are u basing that off the pics of the id v's that have appeared?

edit: i just realized, you changed ur pic right?  u had the blue bird before?  i think u were the one who talked me into the black ivs in the first place lol.

yeah, i had the avy of the blue chicken lol. it's actually the cucco from zelda (where's all the zelda fans at?
laugh.gif
)

anyway, yes, i'm basing my opinion off the iD's that ppl have made and gotten already. the matte black finish is too dull for me and the eyelet & toecap isn't as "metallic" as i thought they would be. it's more of just shiny than anything.

I noticed the ASGs are on every site under the Foot Locker umbrella except Champs. Is it safe to assume at least some Footactions will have em?

Originally Posted by poosht

Any socal spots getting the Bruce Lees??? I know NTLA will but any other spots...
NTLA is NOT getting the Bruce Lee's, HOHLA and shoe boutiques with nike urban accounts are getting them. Prepare to line up in the rain 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

30 29 ppl wanting that size 10.5 at the same moment....
I was gonna buy a pair so i could see them in person and decide if i wanted them or not, but ill be going to open hockey tonight so wont be sitting comp side.  I really dont care cause i was leaning towards not wanting them anyways.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

yeah, i had the avy of the blue chicken lol. it's actually the cucco from zelda (where's all the zelda fans at?
laugh.gif
)

anyway, yes, i'm basing my opinion off the iD's that ppl have made and gotten already. the matte black finish is too dull for me and the eyelet & toecap isn't as "metallic" as i thought they would be. it's more of just shiny than anything.
lol my last zelda game was ocarina of time... man i feel old.

looking at that black/white one i think i agree, esp with the lack of a true metallic shine.  i think maybe with a pattern the sides would look better?  i think the IV came out pretty nicely with the reptile toe.

Gonna pass on the ASG's, finally saw them last night. Looked too pinkish for me, and I think it's just the hype that made me kinda interested in them in the first place. Good luck to those trying to cop.

BLs and Aways copped. BLs released in the PI today. Good luck to those copping the BLs tomorrow in the states.

im glad eastbay has a count down timer for the ASG. Unlike nike they pop up at any random time.

was wondering if the all star games are gonna be releasing in footlockers tom?
or any info about kobe 5 and south coast plaza would be much appreciated!
smile.gif

all star = pass
dk = feb 20th? i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chaos = anyone knows where i can still get a pair?? (besides ebay)

Originally Posted by swooshallday

all star = pass
citysole and sneakerhead have the chaos and had a few sizes left, no 9 or 9.5 though
mad.gif

im tryin to score those asg but im really sketchy on driving 1hr to hohla. anybody know what time the bev cntr parking structure opens up?

Originally Posted by swooshallday

all star = pass
What size do you need? I have a few spots around me that still have pairs.

Originally Posted by astroox805

im tryin to score those asg but im really sketchy on driving 1hr to hohla. anybody know what time the bev cntr parking structure opens up?

I'm pretty sure it's open 24/7
I've gotten there at like 4:00 AM and parked in it

Back
Top Bottom