OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

just placed my order....

*crosses fingers for the rest of the weekend*

good luck to all and i hope everyone thats wants a pair gets theirs

now its time to party!!

i called in placed the order for the Allstars and got my confirmation number...shoes are going to be shipped out on Weds....gold club member 3 day shipping..

If you don't get an email back from Eastbay does that mean your order is going to be messed up? That nonsense happened to me with the space jams.

as soon as midnight hit, 'size 11.0 is currently not available'. good thing i called 15 mins early and took my order
smile.gif
...but i had to pay for shipping SMH

Copped the ASG from eastbay....just waiting for confirmation email. How long does that usually take....it's been awhile since I ordered with them.~

smh at pages just going away and coming back when they feel like it on here.

Frustrated with yuku, frustrated that eastbay sold out of 11's before midnight

and hoping to get both kicks tomorrow.

*fingers crossed.
ohwell.gif

i got 4 size 9s of the ASGs
smile.gif
..i got 2 on the phone and then realized i had bing so i went back and ordered 2 more on the internet so regardless 2 are going back but i hope i get my cashback
smile.gif

^
Aiight Edwin me and my boy might show up in the AM

I got some people lookin out (trying to at least) for me outside the state

Hoping to get something tomorrow

hey abstract saw earlier you were gonna chat with the scp plaza people was wondering if you got an update to any info going on? thanks for the help btw!
oh yeah since blends is the only urban account i know of around here, anyone got info on the store? thanks!

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Copped the ASG from eastbay....just waiting for confirmation email. How long does that usually take....it's been awhile since I ordered with them.~
i just got my email confirmation...i ordered at exactly 9pm on the phone.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

anyone tried making a phone order yet for the all-stars?

I just did thru eastbay I got my order and we shall see if it goes thru only time will tell

Just checked the email and got the email confirmation, hoping it all goes thru

How'd you guys get free shipping? My order went through but had to pay $7.50 for shipping.

*Nevermind. Didn't see the free shipping code on the front page!!!!
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom