OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Superman- How many pairs did they have there cause Im lookin for a 12, was wondering if it's worth the hour trip to go but if it ain't a lot of pairs there's no point

Here is a quick pic. I like these a lot...
smokin.gif

GetAttachment.aspx

yea buddy, to those got at me and want a pair i got'em!!!!
hope everyone has or will get there pair/s....
got my kobe and durant's on deck!!!
and oh yea i still have my eastbay order....if anyone wants that size 13 get at me asap!!!!
99d35264ef5432034c1de5119131e55a57d14f1.pjpg
12b350c5eefa39fe4642e99d99d233dfb916be1.pjpg

Oh uea to all the fellow nt'ers who showed me love with them comments, thanks, it really means alot.....now off to try to ship these kicks off n meet up with a nt'er...damb it sucks right now cuz its raining hella hard!!!!!

Thethrill909 I don't even know my dude..I think I wAs one of the first ones to get a pair and that was at like 2pm....and when I said snug I don't mean it in a bad way actually feels great was just curious if anybody was the same

just got back from HOHLA and the kobe allstars are out..
very nice shoe..sorry if its been posted

Just got home from our new HoH in Dallas, can't believe we have 2 now..
frown.gif
  They got a bunch of All-Stars and some other stuff.

I must say that pictures do not do the All-Stars or Bruce Lees justice...

I headed up to NTSF about 2:06pm and it look like they were doin a raffle for like 1 size. Then they got the first few ppl (15) in line and then started to sell. I think they had abot 2 per size and me and my boy got two size 11's and my cuzzin got the 10, but he needed a 10.5 Not sure what they have no but when I left only 8-9.5 and the 12 and up. Hope everyone got what they needed. I'll post pix later

word to the wise do not do a phone order through niketown ny...they will mess up your order so bad...especially if you deal with a lady named sherry....went into niketown LA got my kobe and lebron asgs with no problem whatsoever....

I got a 9 and now a 12 in the ASG's lookin for a sz 10.5 and 11.5 in the BL's or the !@%s located in the bay PM me.

decided to pass on the ASGs. i couldve gotten the 30 on them, but ill wait for the inlines + USCs. i still need to find a pair of DKs too

Back
Top Bottom