OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

so does anyone know which ID was chosen by Nike for Shannon Brown in the slam dunk contest?? i went to their facebook page but didnt see which was selected as the winner....any assistance? I must have missed it on their page unless its going to be unveiled tomorrow as a surprise.

i just copped the aways for my girl n they kinda grew on me, but i gotta but a few other colors b4 i consider them lol

Im opposite, at first I was buyin up some IVs when they first came out and the wifey hated kobe so it was a no go for her till she laid eyes on the Vs, and now...
they're inseparable!  i had to get her the aways, white/reds, and asg since they the only ones available in smaller sizes

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so does anyone know which ID was chosen by Nike for Shannon Brown in the slam dunk contest?? i went to their facebook page but didnt see which was selected as the winner....any assistance? I must have missed it on their page unless its going to be unveiled tomorrow as a surprise.

Page 497, near the bottom.
I'm not diggin em though, I wanted a Lakers colorway
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Im opposite, at first I was buyin up some IVs when they first came out and the wifey hated kobe so it was a no go for her till she laid eyes on the Vs, and now...
they're inseparable!  i had to get her the aways, white/reds, and asg since they the only ones available in smaller sizes

ya i agree...the v's are absolute heat. i loved the iv's last year....then when i saw these in person for the 1st time...it was game over....

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

ya i agree...the v's are absolute heat. i loved the iv's last year....then when i saw these in person for the 1st time...it was game over....

It only takes "one" glance.

^There's been no confirmation DKs are coming out again so far. I don't why OP changed the title, but everyone's still only speculating and most of the evidence points to them not dropping again on 2/20...

i'm not really a fan of these...heard their dope shoes to hoop in but that low cut is not really a good option

Damn Raf there's just something bout that pic..........

i might have to dip into the savings now

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Took a trip to my local footlocker here in Arlington 
6ae35c5fefc6979ad59318567e374639d9080fc.JPG

5c93573bedca9344dc1a17e174e89c1a1fd9ff8.JPG

b4235a3fed0996d1d0a1122d76dc3ff996e4838.JPG
did you get those at PARKS MALL?

yessir. was there cause my friends wanted to get chauncey billups autograph but he did not show up so they got 20$ gift cards 
laugh.gif
...went to jam session...Just missed out on a Shannon Brown Autograph 
frown.gif

Dudes are going to be mad on the 20th and no DKs are around.....

If they're truly releaseing in canada I might be able to help....but it won't be cheap....and that's even if my homie is willing to help out.

i have a question to whom ever has the ASG's what is in the inside of the shoe can some one post  a pic please thanx

Can't believe this thread only went up 1 page in the night. Its funny how little there is to talk about on a non-release weekend....

I just got my Chaos from citysole, and I like the colors, but man these are TIGHT. I got a narrow foot, and still went up .5 size. I guess I will be rocking these for ball, so they might loosen up.

Anyone who hasn't copped theirs, or tried on yet. Get to a footlocker and try them on.

Also, they look pretty weak with jeans. Definitely shoes for shorts.

I know people said some Chaos V's are still floating around...what's the best way to find a pair? I can't seem to find one in my local area
ohwell.gif
...I slept hard.

Back
Top Bottom