OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Decepticon: Nice. I was there too. What place in line were you?  I tried to get a 9 but one of the first guys got it.  Then I tried to get the 9.5 but then I was too late. Hahah. All good.

I was second to last in line while waiting for the doors to open. You?
 I was 7th I think.  Probably right behind me.
Did you get the sz8 with one shoe in the box at first?

hotbutter got there around 9:30 and there were about 5-6 dudes in front of me and my bro. Sorry you didn't get ur pair. For all that copped at Main Place, did u notice that u got free Sheik socks in the bag?

Originally Posted by Vitoman

Anyone know where I can get the Chaos for retail in 11.5? Ive searched but they are never around in 11.5. Ive hit every spot in the Orlando area that I can think of while on vacation and am coming up short. Suggestions? THANKS
If you can fit a sz11 sneakerhead.com has them. retail price + no tax (unless your in ca) + free shipping

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

hotbutter got there around 9:30 and there were about 5-6 dudes in front of me and my bro. Sorry you didn't get ur pair. For all that copped at Main Place, did u notice that u got free Sheik socks in the bag?

I didn't get any socks but, I got a free pretzel from auntie anne's 
pimp.gif

Decept: Naw I was the guy in front of him. I got free Shiekh socks too. I think I was right behind CoolGrey. I was wearing Futuras.

Juice: About to hit up postoffice in 30

Edwin: Nice man!

Originally Posted by SERVEist

Bay Area is dry as far as DK's. Called around SJ area and no go. Damn, wanted a 9.5 DK. If anyones willing to help out, I got alot of DS heat in my inventory I could help out with. Also have a 9.5 ASG KobeV. Willing to pay or trade. Whatever gets the DK's on my feet!

smh i just called VF mall and they said they didnt get them. which places you call so i dont end up calling the same place?

s dubl- thanks for the thought earlier today. I agree, these re-releases make it tricky for us. imo it's all a marketing scheme by Nike
The Sheik I went to today had no idea what DKs were.

easy cop. walked in at 10:45 at the first shiekh and then at 11 to the other. they still had 9, 9.5, 10.5, and 11 (or 11.5) when i left.
one for the homie, one for me, maybe
16bxb4h.jpg

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

its cool....... guess i can just save the $130 for something else.  too many releases coming up to lose sleep on missing DKs. 

L.M > DKs

Decept: Naw I was the guy in front of him. I got free Shiekh socks too. I think I was right behind CoolGrey. I was wearing Futuras.

Alright, I remember seeing a guy with futuras on. I had on my beaters, nike sb team editions 
laugh.gif

I was 1st in line at Tyler.  Only one person showed up after me.  One for my roommate and one for me.  Unfortunately they didn't have an 11 available so I had to settle for 11.5

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ which sheikh u cop at?

probably the only mall with 2 sheikhs

laugh.gif
i dont know why my mall has 2 shiekh stores. theyre not even on opposite ends of the mall...they might as well be next door to each other.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn I bought 3 pairs today and didn't get any socks....shady I tell ya.

Were you at the mainplace mall? I didn't get any socks either, the dryer would've ate them anyways

ohwell.gif
FlyingEMU05 wrote:

easy cop. walked in at 10:45 at the first shiekh and then at 11 to the other. they still had 9, 9.5, 10.5, and 11 (or 11.5) when i left.
one for the homie, one for me, maybe
16bxb4h.jpg

that pic makes them look so nice. wishing i had a size 13 right about now but im still empty handed.
frown.gif
 dont wanna give in on paying rape prices

Congrat to the people who finally be able to get a pair of DK. I live right next to Main Place mall in Santa Ana, CA, tempting to get a second pair of DK but decided to pass since I already have one

Back
Top Bottom