OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i called hoh la today the guy was helpful lol mmm he told me they r gonna have plenty of aces they will still hav shoes after the main crowd from the morning leave didnt give a number tho

Originally Posted by c4

I really like that finish on the inlines.
The finish is def
pimp.gif
...Dont sleep on the Inlines fellas...

I wish I had a pair of DKs..I but I really hate paying over retail for kicks & since I work at FTL getting my discount on everything makes it even harder to pay over retail..but damn DKs are calling my name

gr3yfox23...
i felt the same way working for ftl...
but even worse when i was working at the nike employee store >L<
but sometimes you got to just pull the trigger

That black mamba shirt is
smokin.gif

I don't normally buy clothes to match one pair of shoes...but I'm thinking about it with one of those mamba shirts. I like the one for the Lees also.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

gr3yfox23...
i felt the same way working for ftl...
but even worse when i was working at the nike employee store >L<
but sometimes you got to just pull the trigger
Yea bro your right, btu the ONLY thing that keeps me from buying from Ebay or online is..before I buy any kicks I always check out both pairs for any scuff marks or any damages Im picky lol..Just gotta get out that mind set & start pulling that trigger..My b-day is in 2 weeks so I guess DKs will be a gift to myself.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

On March 4, a very limited number of pair of these Nike Zoom Kobe V will be available at The Montalbán Theatre (1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028). Retail hours are from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Nike Basketball Facebook page just posted this..
[h3]BREAKING NEWS: The on-sale date for the Nike Zoom Kobe V Black/Deep Forest-Varsity Maize 
(style number 386429-031) has been changed to Saturday, March 6. The shoes will be available at The Montalbán Theatre 
(1615 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028). Store hours are from 12:00 PM 
to 6:00 PM.
[/h3]

cant stress on how much i love this color way. i saved it on my phone, wall paper and all that...

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin: You gonna scoop em up after HOHLA?
laugh.gif

i honestly dont know what ima do... the aces wont be hard to get.... asia even got em... so if anything ima pay 20ish over retail....

but these.... i dont know what i would pay. i might drop off my brother at hoh and ima camp out for these.... i just dont know man... i should have my mind made up wed night.

Originally Posted by ppeter

trying to decide on asg's or BL's...

how's the fit with the V's? looking at some asg and BL sizes 10 and 10.5 on ebay unless anyone else would like to be of assistance.
happy.gif
  decisions decisions.

PM'ED YOU...

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Yea bro your right, btu the ONLY thing that keeps me from buying from Ebay or online is..before I buy any kicks I always check out both pairs for any scuff marks or any damages Im picky lol..Just gotta get out that mind set & start pulling that trigger..My b-day is in 2 weeks so I guess DKs will be a gift to myself.

Oh I hear ya... I did the same thing working at either store... Except at FTL I'd be able to hide my "perfect" pair lol... As for the ES I had to get lucky to get hte shipments at the beginning and go through all the boxes while htey're out on the floor... but itsall good. sometimes u gotta just do it no matter what. Sometimes its nice though when you get help from people here because they're the same way so they make sure your pair is a good pair, but other than that just gotta take a chance because usually QC isn't TOO bad. I'm needing me a pair of Bruce Lees in a 10 still though >L< They're so hard to come by for now >L< so if anyone has a 10 or an extra, or can find one...pm me.

The aces are lookin real nice, would anyone be able to help me out with a size 10? I'm in the Bay and unfortunately there's no HOH up here
frown.gif
. PM me if you could help me out. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom