OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^^^ lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Not sleepy so looked at the old pages of this thread and saw this:
Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm starting to like this dark knights a lil more. But still on the fence. Told myself Ima try to cop every colorway. We'll see
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It is funny to read the rollercoaster of feelings for the shoes as the thread progresses. Now Edwin is straight looking to pick up any DK in his sights!!
roll.gif

^ lol. There were so many posts that I wanted to quote. Oh how things change.. Edwin also thought this thread would tap out at 700 pages.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by veez

have had my chaos since xmas and wore them for the first time today....man oh man did they get looks and compliments..such a badass shoe they are..the way they switch up colors..

mos def one of my favorites pairs of shoes ever..no picture does them justice
 I haven't worn mine yet.  Waiting for the summer to start rocking Kobe's and J's.....  Chaos are pretty dope....

Inlines and Aces look to be taken care of...Lees next.

I keep telling myself I dont like the DaVincis, but some of the last few pics posted are looking pretty good. I really need to stop looking in here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

have had my chaos since xmas and wore them for the first time today....man oh man did they get looks and compliments..such a badass shoe they are..the way they switch up colors..

I haven't worn mine yet.  Waiting for the summer to start rocking Kobe's and J's.....  Chaos are pretty dope....

kob8 doesnt wear his shoes. He tricks you into wearing yours lol.. I will never forget!

Does anyone think it is time for a Kobe subforum???

This thread jumps like 20-30 pages a day.

There are always repeat questions, mixed up info, and just a lot of clutter.

I think a subforum would make things much easier.

Just went into HOH in London and saw the USCs, sad to say I am a little dissappointed. This shiney fishscale looking print just ruined it for me, it had the greeny sheen to them like oil, I dont know how to describe it. Good thing they had some DK in my size though, I was able to double up.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

No, because if you make a Kobe then you gotta make a Lebron and then you have to make an AF1 and a Dunk, and then a Air Max and so on and so forth... We will end up with 500 subforums...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

No, because if you make a Kobe then you gotta make a Lebron and then you have to make an AF1 and a Dunk, and then a Air Max and so on and so forth... We will end up with 500 subforums...

Just an idea.

To be honest though, it seems like the activity in this thread is as much as all of those other things you mentioned combined.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Inlines and Aces look to be taken care of...Lees next.

I keep telling myself I dont like the DaVincis, but some of the last few pics posted are looking pretty good. I really need to stop looking in here
smh.gif

I'm hoping that the Lee's get restocked like the DK's did. The only size 11/11.5 on ebay are $220+!
sick.gif

I was looking last night and I saw a couple pairs of size 12 Lee's buy it now for 499 and one for 299. Seriously? They werent that hard to get....

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i doubt that will happen! i need more BL's though, id buy 2 more pairs if they ever re-released. 

Well everyone was doubting that the DK's was going to re release. Time will tell and I'm not paying over $100+ over retail for the Lee's.

Originally Posted by ppeter

Originally Posted by marley

I was looking last night and I saw a couple pairs of size 12 Lee's buy it now for 499 and one for 299. Seriously? They werent that hard to get....
http://shop.ebay.com/i.ht...14&_sop=16&_sc=1

there are some under 299.

Oh I know.  I dont need them, I got mine.  I was just amazed that there are people that think they are worth that.  I wouldnt pay a penny over 180 for another pair.

Originally Posted by ppeter

http://shop.ebay.com/i.ht...14&_sop=16&_sc=1

there are some under 299.

Oh I know.  I dont need them, I got mine.  I was just amazed that there are people that think they are worth that.  I wouldnt pay a penny over 180 for another pair.

I need a pair but not at those prices. I think its crazy that the price is so high for a shoe that was some what easy to get.
grin.gif
180 is my high mark

Originally Posted by kob8

agreed...i love my chaos. then again i love all my kobe v's so you are just preaching to the choir...haha

Not sleepy so looked at the old pages (pg. 30) of this thread and saw this:

I'm starting to like this dark knights a lil more. But still on the fence. Told myself Ima try to cop every colorway. We'll see
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao. That's crazy. Now I'm 4 deep in DKs..... I for sure know that this thread will not hit 3000 pages tho

Not sleepy so looked at the old pages (pg. 30) of this thread and saw this:

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao. That's crazy. Now I'm 4 deep in DKs..... I for sure know that this thread will not hit 3000 pages tho
haha. you may be right there.

Back
Top Bottom