OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Lol..slackin nwt???? I'm still waitin on my 1st pair..will b here 2morro..very excited..hoping 2 get atleats 2 more

Once u get em, you'll be wanting another.

And yes... Slacking. NotoriousMJ23 aka Darryl is no where to be found in this thread. Left him in a cloud of dust

Originally Posted by abstractability

You get my text earlier? Shipping out shirt tomorrow since I got the post office at 6:03...
30t6p3b.gif
yeah I got the text...no worries....

Originally Posted by never wear them

And yes... Slacking. NotoriousMJ23 aka Darryl is no where to be found in this thread. Left him in a cloud of dust

LMAO I tried to stay far away as well, I knew once I would get my first ID it would be a snowball/cascading effect
roll.gif

Still haven't ordered a pair but want to before I can't anymore... Just really clueless as how I want to configure my pair. I didn't want to be unoriginal and take someone else's idea, but the 'White Knights' are just SICK! May have to get those and then do another with my creativity, hrm.. Edwin, when do they stop the ID'ng of the V's? I remember asking but don't think anyone answered my question?? Thanks

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by never wear them

LMAO I tried to stay far away as well, I knew once I would get my first ID it would be a snowball/cascading effect
roll.gif

Still haven't ordered a pair but want to before I can't anymore... Just really clueless as how I want to configure my pair. I didn't want to be unoriginal and take someone else's idea, but the 'White Knights' are just SICK! May have to get those and then do another with my creativity, hrm.. Edwin, when do they stop the ID'ng of the V's? I remember asking but don't think anyone answered my question?? Thanks

Some one said mid-december. U have time

Got my pair in today. This is my last pair if ID's. After this it's on to the VI's. I gave them a little customization of my own. Perfect way to finish my ID collection.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice job on the custom gentry187
pimp.gif

Did you do all of that free hand? must of been pretty tough to get the inside of the liner

Yeah it was all free hand. I just pulled the collar back as much as possible when getting in those tight spots. Nothing hard though. But before anything I did that same print on one of my beaters that I used for work just to make sure that the paint wouldn't smear or stain my socks. After three weeks of wearing the beaters the print was still intact. No smears or staind socks. So that's when I decided to pull the trigger on these. And thanks for the positive comments guys. I appreciate it.
smile.gif

hahaha cool stuff gentry!!! thats pretty awsome customization...its like small but very creative...i dont think anyone would have thought of adding some design to the sockliner

nike is remaking my pair because they +#+@*% up on the tongue ID.

the lady said to send them back first but then i said "well.. i kinda got them for ball and i need shoes"

so she said "ok just hold on to them, and once you receive the new ones you can return the current ones"

i was shocked.. great service. she said it didn't even matter if they were all beat up haha

GENTRY those ID's are sweet! great job on the sockliner! what did you use, fine-point sharpie?

also, did you select an all-black outsole or did you get dark icy soles done?

Those are solid black soles. I used I fine tip deco fabric marker from Michael's for the collar.

Back
Top Bottom