OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

I'm definately gonna post em this time......I hope they turn out as hard as they looked on the site.  I may do another pair myself ?

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I just got the email that mine shipped !!!!!  The Red metallic is awesome !  I love Black shoes too.....I will probly do 1 more.  The Orange is nice on your pairs Ed, made me kinda want that cause Im a UTENN. guy but there are so many...I'm a sucker for Blk/University Blue   ; )

C O O K # 45
get fit.

You guys think these will be discounted before they end? I remember the IV ID's ending, but not sure if they were briefly discounted.

I haven't even made 1 pair, but I plan to order sometimes this week before it's too late.

ids do not get discounted. Rarely even get free shipping.

And can't wait to see your pair Chad. You'll like my univ blue/black pair. Sorta like the UNC XX3s.

anyone make any Miami Hurricane shoes? My sons youth basketball team is the Canes and I want to make a pair...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

anyone make any Miami Hurricane shoes? My sons youth basketball team is the Canes and I want to make a pair...

ive been holding off on making them because i havent found a combo of miami colors worth paying 165 for, but it looks like ill just get a VI in hurricanes colors. someone last year did a white based miami colorway with the IV, i got pics of those here somewhere. but the color choices for the V just dont do it for me

Originally Posted by never wear them

I haven't done a black/red pair yet... It's starting to aggravate me.

this is what i still want to get.  i'm probably gonna do something like Amir Johnson's (Raptors) pair.

Originally Posted by austin066

Originally Posted by never wear them

I haven't done a black/red pair yet... It's starting to aggravate me.

this is what i still want to get.  i'm probably gonna do something like Amir Johnson's (Raptors) pair.

Like these, w/o the gold?

I think I was the only person in the world who really liked those Rubios.  I designed a similar style but didn't pull the trigger.  Im gonna have to get one more for sure.....but then they'll probly ID the VI and i'll be angry.  If they would've only let us do the ZKIII !!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

They are Chad. December 26th. I think I'ma hold off this next pair and just regret it down the line. Oh well. The 6s are dope and id will be sweeter

^ These.
ixz39y.jpg

He wore a pair imilair to the ones T.O . is wearing in this pic @ HOU last year

He wore these against Utah

and he wore the Kid Hollywood ID.'s and pair in a game @ ORL...those are the ones I know of.

kobehead & jdub562 - Thank you very much!
Originally Posted by jdub562

and he wore the Kid Hollywood ID.'s and pair in a game @ ORL...those are the ones I know of.
I believe the "Kid Hollywood" iD is the one I posted above and the Orlando pair is the one Kobehead just posted.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

kobehead & jdub562 - Thank you very much!
Originally Posted by jdub562

I believe the "Kid Hollywood" iD is the one I posted above and the Orlando pair is the one Kobehead just posted.

Yes on both.

aww yeah...UPS tracking just said delivery on time expected tomorrow, 12/10/10.  Xmas is coming early.

C O O K # 45

I can't wait to see your new ones Ed.  I did a Gold colorway but they are a little different than what's been done so far.....I was gonna do 1 more but I may go x2 on Wht/Rd XIIIs.  My OGs are seperating.....smh.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom