OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

the white/red 13s are a must for us, dude.
He was God to me when he wore those things and thought no one would ever top him (in my book)... Till this arrogant # 8 came around.

photoxtl.jpg

Finally they showed up and I'm really happy with them.  I know alot of folks have done the Gold colorway but I thought I'd do mine different with the all white midsole.  I'm glad I did !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Nice Chad. It actually looks better than the Nikeid picture/Preview. I have that design saved but switched it to all del sol and prp liner.

Heck... If the soles yellow.... It'll look done on purpose.

Can't wait for my 2 pairs to come in. Haven't seen my new ones created. But then again, NikeTalk and !$$ is a small percentage of Nikeid consumers

I was thinkn the same thing on the soles...my Id inside is purple.  I think I'm gonna do an all purple pair like these with yellow swoosh border ??  Any opinions ?

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I was thinkn the same thing on the soles...my Id inside is purple.  I think I'm gonna do an all purple pair like these with yellow swoosh border ??  Any opinions ?

C O O K # 45
get fit.

That might look dope. As long as it has a white midsole you'll be fine. I have an id with a purple sole and it just looks so dull.

I have another pair in mind but prob will do it on the 6s.

done with the 5s.... 

got my last 2 pairs in today. this is probably the dopest shoe ever (imo)

no other shoe has ever had me cop 40 pairs of the same godamn shoe... smh. what the hell am i gonna do with all those? im set till 2024.

onto the pics.

5286891237_3a2d347a08_z.jpg

Undefeated inspiration
5287481936_f77724b827_z.jpg

5287483026_556e90beed_z.jpg

5286889597_0d12e52c98_z.jpg

and my Argentinas... my girl made me do this one actually. so this is "her" pair, as she says/claims.

5287485866_1aabe6560c_z.jpg

5286884973_e8db1c9a8b_z.jpg

5287489756_f883b7449f_z.jpg

5286886059_aa0483eed3_z.jpg

i think ima top these with the 6s after actually looking at the samples... smh

I finally ordered 2 pairs of ID's last night. Your pics, NWT, did it for me. I couldn't help but steal on of your designs. And I created one of my own that I haven't seen anyone else do surprisingly. Ill post pics once I get them

ID on the V is still available? I need to do at least one pair. The VI does not do it for me so doing an ID on those are not worth it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks guys. I just switched out the orange laces to black. A lot better.
i need some miami ones for my sons team...i am coaching and i need to coordinate!

those undftds are nice! have a similar pair saved that I'm still contemplating

how mmuch longer do you guys think we have left for the V id's?

Thanks guys.

They'll prob take em down soon since everyone is gonna rather want the 6s for the same price.

I remember ordering my 2nd pair of Kobeezys 1 day before they took the 4s down.

It's just whenever Nike feels it's time to unplug the line.

Originally Posted by al3x89

someone on the other website said the V's will be up until march...

I hope that's true, still don't have the funds to ID a pair. smh @ me.
laugh.gif

I need some help identifying the color used on the base of the V's shown below and whether or not the soles are clear?

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

I need some help identifying the color used on the base of the V's shown below and whether or not the soles are clear?

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

black base, clear sole.
but remember. if you order this colourway right now, the clear sole won't look like that. it will be darker. 

Back
Top Bottom