OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

It's just too easy to make nice looking CW's here. I'm interested to see what they pick as the contest winner...
mugen thats a hot ID, simple yet nice...if i got extra dough laying around i might have to steal that haha

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

It's just too easy to make nice looking CW's here. I'm interested to see what they pick as the contest winner...

Kobes team picked one with a "clear" sole last time....apparently he likes "icey" soles....

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Was bored.....made some ids.....

Hyperdunk

383726029.jpg

Bruce Lee Alternate

383726034.jpg

Kobe 2 Strength (My favorite)

383726042.jpg

i love the orcas! the 1st ones are the only sensible colors kobe should waer for the idforkobe.com contest... pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls nike, bring back the yello/gold base!!! i have my own version of the brucelee and snakepool i wanna make
frown.gif
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls bring them back!!!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

They are pretty dope. I just wished ppl would actually post all around shots
grin.gif
was that directed towards me?  
laugh.gif

I didnt feel like taking all around pics...I knew they were going back as soon as I saw those smears on the code...plus it was late and I was tired from work.

Thinkin about doing the same pair, but without Kobe code, maybe a white outsole....Icey sole is CRAZY nice, but I have to think about how they'll look when they yellow.

what do you guys think? opinions?

I might do something else...Im not sure. I have to play with the options a lil.

Here's my Carpe Diem V iD. Hated the CDV sample so it's only fitting I had to flip one. Couldn't decide which laces to keep but finally landed on the KBV Aways. The Aways received the blk/purp laces.

"KAIZEN" is Japanese for betterment/improvement. For those in industry you may recognize it from the Toyota business mindset of 'continuous improvement'.

Other pics are with the CD KBIV.

wul37a.jpg

2iazrsz.jpg

nfm9dz.jpg

ego5cg.jpg

33y04tg.jpg

2rrv587.jpg

s66o3a.jpg

^^^wow...those are nice. I was messin around with almost that same colorway.

Might have to make em now I see real pics.

Great job!

Originally Posted by s dubl

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I didnt feel like taking all around pics...I knew they were going back as soon as I saw those smears on the code...plus it was late and I was tired from work.

Thinkin about doing the same pair, but without Kobe code, maybe a white outsole....Icey sole is CRAZY nice, but I have to think about how they'll look when they yellow.

damn yuku...

not at all shaun. i posted that after i saw KB8Virginia's  post of the del sols..... stupid yuku decided to my post first in front of his.

but about your ids, i really like them. i like the fact that you dont over do it like some ppl (me)... i did see what you were talking about... the kobe code is on the patent layer strips... 

I wanted to do the Kobe code for my next id but im starting to think twice.  

take em to the Nike Factory... theyll give you your money back on a Nike giftcard. I dont think they do id returns at NikeTown.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

2cf8g1z.jpg

my V dirty del sol copy

These are the best ID's so far IMO...might copy these....dirty del sol version...WOW

if he had put a white or yellow outsole instead of black they would be PERFECT

exactly what i wanted to say, Yellow would be perfect. I might do those but i wana add the Kobe code or heart to the flywire.

Originally Posted by s dubl

grin.gif
laugh.gif

damn yuku...

not at all shaun. i posted that after i saw KB8Virginia's  post of the del sols..... stupid yuku decided to my post first in front of his.

but about your ids, i really like them. i like the fact that you dont over do it like some ppl (me)... i did see what you were talking about... the kobe code is on the patent layer strips... 

I wanted to do the Kobe code for my next id but im starting to think twice.  

take em to the Nike Factory... theyll give you your money back on a Nike giftcard. I dont think they do id returns at NikeTown.
wifey already dropped em off at the PO..plus the closest Nike Factory store to me is in Ontario (about an hour drive) so I just sent em back and will wait on the refund...

I just figured we'll get enough Laker colorways that I'd do something different, I really want to do a USA colorway, but I really like the pair thats set to release. I dont know...Im also thinking about a CD, or Del Sol colorway...decisions...decisions. Too much releasing to do multiple IDs right now.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Here's my Carpe Diem V iD. Hated the CDV sample so it's only fitting I had to flip one. Couldn't decide which laces to keep but finally landed on the KBV Aways. The Aways received the blk/purp laces.

"KAIZEN" is Japanese for betterment/improvement. For those in industry you may recognize it from the Toyota business mindset of 'continuous improvement'.

Other pics are with the CD KBIV.

wul37a.jpg

2iazrsz.jpg

nfm9dz.jpg

ego5cg.jpg

33y04tg.jpg

2rrv587.jpg

s66o3a.jpg

just wanted to bring these pics to this page DAMNNNNN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as of late what has the turn around time been like for most people who have been getting there kobe v id's? i have my pair all done...just cringe at the thought of 8 weeks...even though that is probably and overstatement by Nike...

Back
Top Bottom