OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

That really sucks. If I'm not completely satisfied with mine they are going back and I will try again. I'm not willing to spend $200 on something I'm not 100% happy with.

Good luck in your decision.

qft.

same reason I returned mine, and why Im not sure if I want to make another.......but that icey sole is calling me 
ohwell.gif

Here are a few pics of what I was talking about with glue and other stuff.

292v343.jpg

2d17ah.jpg

5u4s38.jpg

I think I'll keep em, it will be a minor annoyance, but after playing in these outdoors for a while they will get beat up a bit anyway.  But I got some time to make my decision i guess.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Shaun: Did we ever see your pics?

yeah...I posted em a few pages back...

ofvk7m.jpg

a4vbpx.jpg

^^^beautiful icey sole....even look in this vvv pic at the swoosh, look how sloppy it is 
smh.gif

k2n029.jpg

2vuya9y.jpg

2m7tg7n.jpg

Originally Posted by swmlon

Here are a few pics of what I was talking about with glue and other stuff.

I think I'll keep em, it will be a minor annoyance, but after playing in these outdoors for a while they will get beat up a bit anyway.  But I got some time to make my decision i guess.

play in them.... and if you dont like them... return them. they'll take em back.

Got an email from nike last week saying my shipping was delayed... doorbell rings tonight, and look who shows up 
laugh.gif

I'm way cool with them... especially if somehow I get two pairs for the price of one...

I don't like those. bad job.

maybe if the laces were different.. idk

i'm not liking alot of the id's

anyone make their design similar to JR smith ID yet ? The blue yellow ZK5 he had on a few weeks ago was so nice

Definitely planning on purchasing soon, just needed a 2nd opinion.  I'll probably switch out the laces to black, or if I'm lucky get some navy blue laces, because I like the lace color to be the same as the body.  Anyways here's the design.
And yes, I'm a Chargers fan.. so long LT.. (vikings??)

well here are the pix. i got the inspiration from the penny foams

but they ended up looking more like the duke alternates

now i hope that these don't release^^^
mad.gif
nerd.gif

i got another pair coming in about 2 weeks. i made those with blue laces. i'm thinking of swapping laces with these.
well onto the pix...

Penny Vs are pretty sick!! But say no to those black crew socks, reminds me of all the teenagers rockin vans slip ons
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah sorry about the socks. Those are my working socks. Shoes came in right before I left to work.
laugh.gif

I like the inspiration behind the Penny's but I think when the swoosh & swoosh border are the same color it makes it look oversized...maybe its just me.

Clean looking ID.

Back
Top Bottom