OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

JR with some new ID's tonight

i

Looks to be this

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Those look clean, I would have went without the cheap looking pattern though, kills it.

Thanks for the feedback fellas... I personally like the Graphic on the Base. It gives the base of the shoe a nice shine. The matte finish black base is wayy to dull for me. I figured if i was going to ID i wanted to use all the options. (speckled midsole/graphic). They took down the dark city Graphic like 3 days after I ordered so Im thankful for that cuz its the only graphic that really appeals to me. I really like the clear outsole too, is so much clearer than the DK and ASG. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Blakklung,
your ids are incredible!

Da Future Nike Rep. Thanks bro. I spent many sleepless nights trying to decide on the final color blocking.
smokin.gif

Has anyone played indoors on clear soles? I'm want to do clear soles but the site recommends clear soles for outdoor use. I'm gonna be using them for indoor ball so how is the traction?

My ID IVs didn't grip as well as my Inline IVs did. I wonder if it's the same with the ID Vs.

JMizz: Those look good. I would do away with the snakeprint though. They are similar to Tony's "Golden" but with black accents. Thumbs Up.

good feedback...the metallic looked too dark in the configurator....these are supposed be a mix of JR Smiths (Tony's) and the kobe iv away speckles....but i didn't like the way the speckles looked....I am going to keep tinkering with it....

Yeah, for some reason, I don't like the splatter on the Vs. I loved both the White and Black splatter on the IV though. My "Black Grapes" originally had the splatter "Dirty Grapes" but I did away with them. How did it look with the black back midsole and yellow front midsole with the splatter. I know that's kinda different from the away splatter because I didn't include white in the midsole, but that may look better/different? Also, hit me if you are interested in any of the IV splatters
smile.gif

*Edit for Shaqrules
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i was messing around with a yellow based id...what do you guys think?

2qis37n.jpg
Hey John -
Someone made a pair similar to this (pg 31) and I dont like how the reptile print came out looking so flat but maybe thats the look you're looking for. I think looking at that other members finished product will give you a better idea of what yours may look like in the real world.

Mugen EP wroteHey John -

Someone made a pair similar to this (pg 31) and I dont like how the reptile print came out looking so flat but maybe thats the look you're looking for.

same here. JR smith's ids swayed me away from that reptile print and i really liked that shiny look on his "all del sol" pair.

Agreed. I'm not feeling the reptile print at all on any of the Vs... The only con of the Inlines. I think metallic looks the best (for IDs).

Tony: Well yeah.. The material/designs used on the Away are by far the greatest for any of the Vs.  I love the black dull flywire material used on them.  So nice. If they used the same material/design for the other colorways, that would be
smokin.gif

Also, quick question guys: What ID version do you like better so far based on colors/materials/etc. the IV or the V?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Agreed. I'm not feeling the reptile print at all on any of the Vs... The only con of the Inlines. I think metallic looks the best (for IDs).

Well if there was a metallic/reptile print (like the best CW of the V's the AWAY's!!!!!!!!!!) option then that would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom