OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Hotbutter:
IF I HAD TO CHOOOOSE.........

the right pair, they got a G-Town Hoya feel to em, but I'd lose the print

i sense that youre not feeling the c.w concept? lol
has anyone created and received a pair of I.D's with the "kobe code" backgorund print?? pics?
and the inspiration behind the colorway was seeing my boy Watson for the warriors had the kobe iv I.D in Navy/grey c.w
iknow some1 got the pic to that too!
nerd.gif
haha

^
They look good bro, just wouldn't be my first choice to ID... So am I feeling them? Yeah I can dig it!

I like the pair on the right better.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Hotbutter:
IF I HAD TO CHOOOOSE.........

the right pair, they got a G-Town Hoya feel to em, but I'd lose the print

i sense that youre not feeling the c.w concept? lol
has anyone created and received a pair of I.D's with the "kobe code" backgorund print?? pics?
and the inspiration behind the colorway was seeing my boy Watson for the warriors had the kobe iv I.D in Navy/grey c.w
iknow some1 got the pic to that too!
nerd.gif
haha

Check pg 54 for pics of all the ID's in this thread (or at least up to that point) which include a few with the kobe code.

ok... ordering 2 pairs of id's this thrs.

here they are.

24 Karats.....

fooaq.jpg

20t40f8.jpg

and my orcas

muzh9l.jpg

2m2sux0.jpg

no such thing as jockin when you only have 3 options to choose from 
laugh.gif

cant wait for more options

Originally Posted by never wear them

smh... lol. made me slide it to cancel just to respond... but thanks dude. you gon order your "black grapes"

Those 24 karats are so clean...but I'm biased..lol

got my second pair in today. i made this pair for my cousin. it's his 26th b-day this month and i wanted to surprise him. awhile back he had mentioned how he loved the penny 2's he used to have back in the 90's. then he mentioned how he liked the new kobe V's. well i put 1&1 together and came up with these. i hope he likes them...
+ =

i switched his laces onto my pair. i think that it makes them look better!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

my pair arrived last Friday, took about 5-6 weeks
969354dce9c2b670108e89695b5f1e1cdc35919.pjpg

Those look
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!! Now I really cant wait for mine! What color is the inside of your swoosh, Gold?

Those remind me of this. 

2909504375_8eef42ff0a.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the inside of the swoosh is in metallic gold

2 more pics of them
fac35a8be996b66a18108d71537d74fa4e1608d.pjpg

05d257de70b261508195a61d97f73ef92f0b46c.pjpg

beautiful! i am going to make the same pair, except w a gold sole and no speckles.  but after seeing those pics, i may go w a white sole too, just will get dirty faster than the gold sole will

either way, beautiful ID

are those gold ID del sol or metallic gold on the top cap and main parts of the shoe? is the only metallic gold part the swoosh?? hard to tell when you look at it on ID

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

are those gold ID del sol or metallic gold on the top cap and main parts of the shoe? is the only metallic gold part the swoosh?? hard to tell when you look at it on ID

Only the swoosh is metallic gold - the rest of the shoe is del sol.

They should just GR an all del sol pair since they seem to be so popular...lol

lmao at adrians comment on shauns failed pic attempt...he at least he got the pic up and not just a link he actually has it linked so when you click you can see a bigger pic! haha so not a fail imo

nice id shaun, did you order?

Originally Posted by gentry187

got my second pair in today. i made this pair for my cousin. it's his 26th b-day this month and i wanted to surprise him. awhile back he had mentioned how he loved the penny 2's he used to have back in the 90's. then he mentioned how he liked the new kobe V's. well i put 1&1 together and came up with these. i hope he likes them...
+ =

i switched his laces onto my pair. i think that it makes them look better!

why do the swoosh border and kobe logo on the tongue seem different colors? m assuming both are white right? the penny inspired looks grey/silver..

haha Adrian...its the embed code from NikeID.

Drew...not yet, Im really thinking about it. I have close to 20 pairs in my locker and its hard to decide which one I really want.

Back
Top Bottom